how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

Make sure you post some pics when it's done. I don't judge anything till complete, and it's a good idea to me. I like custom fab atv's.

and to shee-male and 370banshee, the reason people are giving you shit is because you continually come back to say the same "I hate it" good for you, then stop coming to his thread to look at it- move the fuck on :D

and if you call someone else ride crap you better post a better looking one when called out :shootself:

:cheers:

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and to shee-male and 370banshee, the reason people are giving you shit is because you continually  come back to say the same "I hate it" good for you, then stop coming to his thread to look at it- move the fuck on  :D

462120[/snapback]

Yeah, no shit. I don't really see the point in continuously stating you don't like it; what are you guys trying to prove? :huh:

Honestly I can respect this project as I do with any project that requires you to modify stamped pieces. However, like my cars, I don't do any appearance related mods on my toys. My take on this whole thing is if you can get it to look right, you've earned it and honestly you deserve some respect.

Good luck, lords know the drama aside, I've enjoyed this thread.

I like the idea as well, but what I'm really curious about is why 370 banshee has to keep saying he only has $1300 in to his. To tell you the truth it looks like you only have $500 in it! All, that I'm getting from you is that you are cheap and either can't or won't spend more on your banshee to make it look presentable.

I want to see pics of it done! Hurry up!

Ive said it before and ill say it again- it looks sick to me.

And im a hard-core shee man. But you've gotta respect the time spent and all the fab. work.

If its not your cup of tea, then say it once and be done with it

Like everyone else.....I wanna see this thing finnished!!! hurry and post some pics dude.

well my duner isn't pretty. all that bling is a waste of money in my opinion. if it doesn't make it handle better or go faster why spend the money on it.

Picture006.jpg

I have the carbon 2003LE radiator shroud and black fronts. Black tank cover and still need the black rears. Then it will be just the look i want. Except maybe some of those stock black banshee rims

then buy black pipes , chrome is a waste as well.

467226[/snapback]

They came with the bike. I didn't buy them.

I am getting some Black T-5's. When the paint flakes off i am getting them ceramic coated. I want to see what that does to the power and power band.

• 2 weeks later...