how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well got some new bars and chrome toomeys and put it all back together and just finished jetting itand trimmed down the radiator shrouds, and other than the seat wow its nice to be able to move around easier and strange having it much smoother looking. and riding it around it sure cathes peoples eye and i have had alot of good comments. well i will start changing over my 98 soon, but for this one i will cut off the whole stock subframe and mate up a stock aluminum subframe instead.

:D  :clap:  :cheers: EXACTLY!!

Personally, if I wanted to make my Banshee look like a 450 (which I don't), I'd put my motor and shit in a 450's chassis. and it would proly be easier to do too...$.02

Yea, I know it wouldn't be cheap to do. But the finished product would be much better. Plus, Ya only get out what ya put in.  :yank:

498744[/snapback]

yah well good luck with your banshee that looks just like every other one out there, and the title how to take the ugly out of your banshee, was meant to be more of a joke. this was fun to build just to see if i could put on and make it look good and in my eyes i did that. and this banshee was meant to be on a very tight budget since its going to my brother and not meant to be mine. if it was for myself it would have a few better parts. i think my yfz coming together pretty well.

HPIM1329.jpg

and a centermount pipe custom built, again just to be a little different.

HPIM1327.jpg

Now thats sweet :drool::drool:

yah well good luck with your banshee that looks just like every other one out there, and the title how to take the ugly out of your banshee, was meant to be more of a joke. this was fun to build just to see if i could put on and make it look good and in my eyes i did that. and this banshee was meant to be on a very tight budget since its going to my brother and not meant to be mine. if it was for myself it would have a few better parts. i think my yfz coming together pretty well.

HPIM1329.jpg

and a centermount pipe custom built, again just to be a little different.

HPIM1327.jpg

499014[/snapback]

hey that dick wad started in on me for nothing...  and i bet he has alot more than $1300 in his entire banshee....  i'm sorry i dont have billet everything on my quads....    and i could give a fuck less about kotin his banshee where he lives or anything else...  this was a thread about yfznuts "creation" and he told me to step up with some pics of mine....  as i did...  then kotin gets in on it..... 

i'm done with this stupid fucking thread.....

460774[/snapback]

Good, go back to everything2stroke. Are you not the moderator over there? Dont they stay out of fights and try to resolve them? yfzut do what you want with your banshee/yfz I think its cool and post pics when your finished.