F.A.S.T Racing Clutch...

dajogejr

no no no. i brought jeff's clutch parts into the forum. i reserve all rights hereby making me the only person who should recieve royalties from it... :D

384292[/snapback]

Loco, you crazy sob, that one had me :rotflmao: . Thats some good shiat.

Treelizard the easy spring mod is a spring that makes it easier to shift your bike for cheap!!! Would NOT recommend it if you already have a shift star mod though. :(

I will keep an eye out for it OTIS ! $

Thanks guys!!!! I have met some great people off of this forum!! :cheers:

P.S. badassbanshee , I looked through my pm's and i dont see it and dont remember it . Might try again!

Edited by FASTOYS

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This clutch is nothing new.  I put this clutch in my bike back 1998 still running strong. Jeff isn't the only one that sales them.

384659[/snapback]

its new to most people in this forum, thats why there is a 6 page thread about it. im sure hes not the only one that sells them but his customer service is next to none and most times that sells more products than a big name company and lower prices. i know im willing to spend a few more bucks if i can get on the phone with a guy and have him walk me through something. im sure the same goes for EVERYONE who buys from Jeff...

Jeff, wheres my shirt punk :P ..im wanna start sportin it but the XL is too big...

I got that street bike clutch,easy spring about a week ago i'm so anxious to get all of my engine parts banghead ,i put the clutch together yesterday(loose in the basket anyways) i was supposed to ditch the large o-rings that went on each friction plate?????? :confused:

Edited by banshee x

I got that street bike clutch,easy spring about a week ago i'm so anxious to get all of my engine parts banghead ,i put the clutch together yesterday(loose in the basket anyways) i was supposed to ditch the large o-rings that went on each friction plate?????? :confused:

384864[/snapback]

Yes , the orings and stock clutch plates do NOT get used!

Loco if i dont get your shirt out today I will get it to you as soon as i get back from my get-away!! I needed a break ! :bolt::headbang::D

its new to most people in this forum, thats why there is a 6 page thread about it. im sure hes not the only one that sells them but his customer service is next to none and most times that sells more products than a big name company and lower prices. i know im willing to spend a few more bucks if i can get on the phone with a guy and have him walk me through something. im sure the same goes for EVERYONE who buys from Jeff...

Jeff, wheres my shirt punk :P ..im wanna start sportin it but the XL is too big...

384725[/snapback]

The XL will fit me...send it my way...:)

I'll be sure to wear it as I'm spanking my 4 stroke slow friends :headbang: ....:)

Edited by dajogejr

• 4 weeks later...

Hey Jeff, Figured you would be watchin this thread. Your clutch rocks man!! Couldn't believe how much slip we were getting on our 50HP asphalt drag Shee. Had to learn holeshots all over again cause it just about killed the motor it clamps so hard...Anyway, We're putting a cub together that should run 100 horse. Would you recommend the same setup (remember we bought 2 from ya) or is there a different set of fibers that would be better for this setup? Ted from Ohio

Hey Jeff, Figured you would be watchin this thread. Your clutch rocks man!! Couldn't believe how much slip we were getting on our 50HP asphalt drag Shee. Had to learn holeshots all over again cause it just about killed the motor it clamps so hard...Anyway, We're putting a cub together that should run 100 horse. Would you recommend the same setup (remember we bought 2 from ya) or is there a different set of fibers that would be better for this setup? Ted from Ohio

394869[/snapback]

i have a 4mm cub motor with jeffs clutch. i run it at hillclimbs and i am very hard on it. its never slipped once. not even on the dyno. im guessin mine to make right around 90 hp. i think that clutch wouldwork great. what stroke you goin with?

394869[/snapback]

Hi Ted , always good to hear from you! That clutch will work fine on a 100hp cub motor. BUT with that much HP and dragging it on asphalt I would highly recommend a lock up clutch to go along with it for preventive measures! Give me a holler on that when your ready and your cub IF its not too late...?!

Hi Jeff, Already got a lock up. Always keep you in mind when I go "shoppin" as the wife says. locogato,we are running 1/4 mile so we went with stock stroke.Hey I lived in Lebanon Mo for a little over 3 years back in the early 80's.Nice area. Ted

• 4 weeks later...

Sheesh I must of totally missed this thread. :shrugani: Hmmm you guys just cost me money and I don't need and effin clutch. :angry: Jeff if you read this, send me a clutch. :D Anyway as far as Jeff goes, he's definitely a super nice guy no doubt. As far as talking your ear off, we talked for like 2 hours, his dime of course, and we could of probably talked another 2 easy. It's like I've known this guy my whole life. Anyway I couldn't expect or ask any more from my builder. I'll give a full review when everythings complete. I can't wait. :headbang: This thread deserved a bump too. ;)

Blingin Brad , whazzup? Enjoyed talkin with ya and cant wait to ride with you and other fellow HQers. I will throw a clutch in your box which looks like it will go out Wed.. :( . You should still get it all by Friday though! :clap: Take care ! :cheers: