F.A.S.T Racing Clutch...

dajogejr

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I reopened the clutch cover and everything was installed right. Is there suppose to be a o ring behin the clutch basket. In my clymers it shows one but i cant find it.

Anything i should look for?

383237[/snapback]

no o ring. are you sure you have the clutch adjusted right? if you pull in the clutch it may be a little hard to roll, but you should be able to move it.

with all possible slack the clutch arm aligns with the crankcase. I will readjust it.

But when i had the cover on and everything ready the bike made a noise like a drill like it was hitting. It did have to push in the clutch cover prety hard to get it in.

Right now im lost and since all else was done right i believe it could be the water impeller but i never touched it.

Finally fixed my problem thanks to Jeff. I would have never messed with the kickstarter if he didnt suggest looking at the spring behind the kickstart gear.

The spring was not in that hole in the crank case so the spring and stop lever would spin around.

Its all good to go now i just gota ride.

I can roll the bike but its a little hard. It tugs alot and it wont roll down my driveway with the lever pressed in.

Tomm. i will ride and maybe it can break in. Or i will try my stock perch and lever

Finally fixed my problem thanks to Jeff. I would have never messed with the kickstarter if he didnt suggest looking at the spring behind the kickstart gear.

The spring was not in that hole in the crank case so the spring and stop lever would spin around.

Its all good to go now i just gota ride.

I can roll the bike but its a little hard. It tugs alot and it wont roll down my driveway with the lever pressed in.

Tomm. i will ride and maybe it can break in. Or i will try my stock perch and lever

383634[/snapback]

Glad you found the problem. Sometimes those little noises can be hard to track down. :clap:

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhh :headbang:

This clutch is TIGHT you can feel the difference. It sure made my bike pull stronger.

Super impressed with the clutch and especially Jeffs service.

The Spring Shift Mod works so good that i shift into neutral for fun now

By the way Jeff With the lever pulled in my bike rolls super smooth so the problem went away after a long hard ride. :headbang:

everyone needs to give me $5 for recommending jeff to everyone...hey jeff, my XL shirt is a little big on me. whats my chances of gettin a large??? i promsie ill get you some more business... :cheers:

384006[/snapback]

:P lol , I will see what i can do for you. AnthonyG, Glad it came around as i thought it would!! :cheers: Enjoy!!

Not that he needs it, but another vote for great customer service from Jeff. I ordered some things from him today.. :cheers:

everyone needs to give me $5 for recommending jeff to everyone...

Check's in the mail....... :flush:

I'm only asking for 1 dollar per reference...Jeff.

Let the bidding war begin...LOCO!!

:rotflmao:

:headbang:

384097[/snapback]

no no no. i brought jeff's clutch parts into the forum. i reserve all rights hereby making me the only person who should recieve royalties from it... :D

Yeah...but he didn't port your motor.

Our contract states that your have not fufilled your end, therefore all proceeds are negated and turned over to me...:)

:cheers:

I can't wait to have him dive into my motor...If I didn't just put the down payment on my first house...he'd have my motor on his bench right now....

At least I have my very own garage...all mine all mine...to work on her....

:dance:

I wanted to get on here and add to the long list of people on here that have had great customer service and asome products from jeff.

clutch carbs and shift spring all fit great and work bad ass would recamend to anyone.

ps jeff did you get my pm about the paddle tires and such??