F.A.S.T Racing Clutch...

dajogejr

I'm hoping to get the shift mod before too long.It's a cheap mod,yet every time I have a question,he is quick to answer my questions.That means something to me.I've seen some of the drag banshees he's done run.Awesome doesn't even begin to describe them.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just returned from a few days at the dunes and man that clutch worked great. I now know what you mean by getting all that power to the ground. Anyone looking to get a new clutch, i highly recommend giving the streetbike clutch a try.

Jeff, thanks again for your help! Hopefully we'll see you later this month in Idaho :headbang:

I'm hoping to get the shift mod before too long.It's a cheap mod,yet every time I have a question,he is quick to answer my questions.That means something to me.I've seen some of the drag banshees he's done run.Awesome doesn't even begin to describe them.

376071[/snapback]

the shifter mod is flat out kick ass. much improved shifting capabilities...

I've got the boonman modded shift star. Perhaps one of you could enlighten me on the spring mod...please.

I had an aluminum impeller given to me a week ago, and I'm planning on taking the side case off to install it. I'd like to adjust everything correctly. Although my shee does shift better than it did, I know it probably needs to be adjusted, too...and, if the spring deal isn't a big deal, maybe that too.

Edited by dajogejr

I've got the boonman modded shift star.  Perhaps one of you could enlighten me on the spring mod...please.

I had an aluminum impeller given to me a week ago, and I'm planning on taking the side case off to install it.  I'd like to adjust everything correctly.  Although my shee does shift better than it did, I know it probably needs to be adjusted, too...and, if the spring deal isn't a big deal, maybe that too.

376240[/snapback]

I wouldnt run the spring AND the shift star mod together as i think it would be too much. Give me a ring when you get the cover off and i will gladly help you out!!

Yeah, I know that Jeff...I just hate wasting your time on the phone. You've got motors to build and have already done more than enough for me on the phone...

I don't think I'm tearing it down till Saturday. Are you there on the weekends? If not...I'll leave her apart till Monday....

Thanks again.

Boys...take note.

We have a ton of people and companies that can do work on the shee, they've been around for almost 2 decades now.

This kind of attention is exactly the reason why I can't wait to have FAST port my cylinders as well as freshen up my top end...as well as get a new clutch assembly from them.

Now if only FAST could extend me a line of credit...:)

Just Kidding...Jeff.

:cheers:

Yeah, I know that Jeff...I just hate wasting your time on the phone.  You've got motors to build and have already done more than enough for me on the phone...

I don't think I'm tearing it down till Saturday.  Are you there on the weekends?  If not...I'll leave her apart till Monday....

Thanks again.

Boys...take note.

We have a ton of people and companies that can do work on the shee, they've been around for almost 2 decades now.

This kind of attention is exactly the reason why I can't wait to have FAST port my cylinders as well as freshen up my top end...as well as get a new clutch assembly from them.

Now if only FAST could extend me a line of credit...:)

Just Kidding...Jeff.

:cheers:

376264[/snapback]

No, Thank you guys ! As I have met some really cool people on here already! :cheers:

To answer your question , we are open Mon-Fri 10-6 and Sat. 10am-2pm central std. time! If you have my business card it has shop # and cell # s on it.

As far as the credit thing, Im gonna have to win the lottery first so dont hold your breath. lol jk

Thanks...Jeff.

If I win the lotto....I'll just send two bikes down there...one for you to keep and another for you to build for me....scout's honor...:)

I'm riding this weekend, and I'm getting the loaner rockets from Ray today or tomorrow. So...next week I'll give her a whirl....

My next banshee will certainly be a F.A.S.T. banshee.  :clap:

Welcome to the site Jeff.  :cheers: I have been throwing your name around here for years.

376875[/snapback]

Thanks Jerry, I have some cool things for your 450 too!!

hey jeff i received your package . Thanks

I got my clutch and shift spring mod and im hoping to put it on this saturday.

All i need know is a good torque wrench.

Ill post an update by sunday.

379135[/snapback]

Cool ! You got my # if you have any questions about installing stuff give me a ring!

Hey guys,

I got my clutch yesterday and after looking at the package for two seconds, I ripped it open , installed it, tested it ( a little), and the thing hooks great. I had a small amount of water in the crankcase oil so I'll have to watch that but all else is good, Now all I have to do is wait ti Thursday when I can really beat it up!!