F.A.S.T Racing Clutch...

dajogejr

Blingin Brad , whazzup? Enjoyed talkin with ya and cant wait to ride with you and other fellow HQers. I will throw a clutch in your box which looks like it will go out Wed.. :( . You should still get it all by Friday though! :clap:  Take care ! :cheers:

405255[/snapback]

Totally appreciate it, thanks. Yea if I can get it by Friday that will work out perfect for me. :headbang:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have also spoke to Jeff on the phone and it seemed like we were long time pals. I know where my motor is going this winter.I will probably wind up being the fastest in my state. Even though it's not very big and feels like theres hardly enough room for a plug chop.

Jeff gives you the assurance of quality.

• 2 weeks later...

There's something you guys need to know about getting Jeff's clutches.You better have some really good tires.I was using 4-snows at a dirt drag this past weekend.The clutches was putting the power to the tires and the tires couldn't handle it.It tries to spin them off.I can't wait to take it out and use my paddle tires.I better get the wheelie bar out.The clutches are awesome.They do their job.

Edited by RDZ350

There's something you guys need to know about getting Jeff's clutches.You better have some really good tires.I was using 4-snows at a dirt drag this past weekend.The clutches was putting the power to the tires and the tires couldn't handle it.It tries to spin them off.I can't wait to take it out and use my paddle tires.I better get the wheelie bar out.The clutches are awesome.They do their job.

412694[/snapback]

Worrddddd, remember, he sells all clutch parts. I just got a billet basket and new inner/outter hubs from him. He's got it all!

I have vito's clutch with all 6 HD springs, are the F.A.S.T spings even stiffer?

BTW I think I know why I roasted this clutch, I didn't do the mechanical clutch adjustment.  banghead  banghead

414207[/snapback]

He uses Barnett heavy duty springs if that helps ya...

I have his clutch in now hoping to ride in a few weeks!!!!

i didnt know jeff had a voicemail. he has always answered by the 3rd ring.. :clap:

414606[/snapback]

Only for you loco!! :notworthy: Special!!

Thanks 98boner!!!! :cheers:

i didnt know jeff had a voicemail. he has always answered by the 3rd ring.. :clap:

414606[/snapback]

Only for you loco!! :notworthy: Special!!

Thanks 98boner!!!! :cheers:

Whoops didnt mean to post twice! sorry.

Edited by FASTOYS