Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

i was in town today and there was alot of people there. i passed a real nice girl and said "hi" and just as she was saying hi back i tripped and fell. i got up and heard her and her friends laughing as they walked away.

do you think she likes me???

j/p :lol:

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just show her your shee man!!!chicks dig quads and guys who ride quads. :cheers:

291983[/snapback]

u sure? i was on the phone with a girl, screwing around down the basement while talkin on the phone, kickin the started with out the key or gas or any thing on out of bordom, "whats that noise" "kick started on my quad" "you have a quad?" "yea" "i want a quad, i hate you" *click* "what??"

• 3 weeks later...

Hey ,...how did your girl situation go? Girls like a person they can talk to that listens well. Ive gained alot of friendships with girls by paying attention to what they say. In fact I had to ward one off that was 2 years older than me when I was 21 and we worked in the same place...she was married. I sat and listened alot and when she wanted my opinion I added it nicely. After 3 month of being there for her she caught me after work and said she was leaving her husband and ask me how I felt about her. :o Not good. I had to let her down easy about the way she felt. I told her that I am always there for her and dont want to break them up in no way. I'm 38 now and I see her around every now and then. I know she apprediated me being there for her. Friendships are a soild building block and her husband lack the ability to listen more than talking. Be yourself, man. Sometimes it may look like she isnt interested but in her mind she figuring out what kind of person you are. Listen to her when she talks about anything to you....be cool and calm. enjoy the momment. :headbang:

Hey ,...how did your girl situation go? Girls like a person they can talk to that listens well. Ive gained alot of friendships with girls by paying attention to what they say. In fact I had to ward one off that was 2 years older than me when I was 21 and we worked in the same place...she was married. I sat and listened alot and when she wanted my opinion I added it nicely. After 3 month of being there for her she caught me after work and said she was leaving her husband and ask me how I felt about her. :o  Not good. I had to let her down easy about the way she felt. I told her that I am always there for her and dont want to break them up in no way. I'm 38 now and I see her around every now and then. I know she apprediated me being there for her. Friendships are a soild building block and her husband lack the ability to listen more than talking. Be yourself, man. Sometimes it may look like she isnt interested but in her mind she figuring out what kind of person you are. Listen to her when she talks about anything to you....be cool and calm. enjoy the momment. :headbang:

299890[/snapback]

You should have nailed her first and then let her down easy :headbang:

i learned in my shitty life

NICE GUYS FINSH LAST,

time after time being nice to a girl screwed it up and if i was just to the point and loaded her up would have been way better off

i learned in my shitty life

NICE GUYS FINSH LAST,

time after time being nice to a girl screwed it up and if i was just to the point and loaded her up would have been way better off

300804[/snapback]

Not necessairly....you can be nice sometimes....just not all the time...what fun is it if its not a challenge :confused: girls like to be treated good....but also like to have someone who stands their ground----and of course one who can satify ALLLLLL their needs :notworthy:

um.... no sorry, i don't think of her that way, i think of her as a girlfriend and a friend, but not in the sexual way, thats disgusting, thats just wrong,

290801[/snapback]

You can't possibly be serious. Can you? No matter how old you are that comment just seems wrong to me. Ever since I can remember I've been thinking about girls and the shit I would do to them. Hopefully your balls will drop soon and then you will start wanting to place "certain" objects into "certain" orfices. And I meant this in the nicest way little guy. :cheers:

um.... no sorry, i don't think of her that way, i think of her as a girlfriend and a friend, but not in the sexual way, thats disgusting, thats just wrong, you know thinking of a girl you like that doesn't know you, will not bring you any good to it, so i avoid thinking of her that way, i see her as a friend and a good friend, i just have to get the courage to talk to her, still having trouble with that, but i was thinking of buying her a beverage at school and i will pay for it, she won't have to, that should get her to like me more

290801[/snapback]

im thinking your Gay.......are you sure you dont wanna just smoke a pole? thats cool if you do some chicks dig that shit.......tell her your a pipesmoker and want to be her friend, lots of chics dig that kinda shit, she can tell all her friends her little pal sucks cock, maybe you can help her pick out the outfit she's gonna go out and get some dick in?.........

im thinking your Gay.......are you sure you dont wanna just smoke a pole? thats cool if you do some chicks dig that shit.......tell her your a pipesmoker and want to be her friend, lots of chics dig that kinda shit, she can tell all her friends her little pal sucks cock, maybe you can help her pick out the outfit she's gonna go out and get some dick in?.........

301303[/snapback]

:rotflmao: