Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

This is a classic situation for the word "Poptart". I will warn you that it has never worked for me for girls that turn out to be GF material. But ho's always bite. It's fool proof. Next time she walks by just yell out "Hay poptart!" (you can also use cupcake). Immediatly after you say it she will look at you confused (not sure if you are talking to her). Then you gota say something like "what up" Then she will come over and start to talk to you. This is to find out if (poptart or your word of choice) was a insult or a compliment. The key is to use a word that can work for both. This will give her something to start talking about "WHICH IS KEY" . Now its up to you. Remember girls are really easy to get all you have to do is talk to them and your in. This is just somethiing that can break the Ice.

OH The other side of the line is, if she blows you off you can make it look like you were insulting her anywhay . so you dont have to hear lip on how you got dogged from your friends.

** Oh yea I have only tried it at a bar**

But seriously go up to her and talk there is a good chance that she wants to talk to. Also some girls get intrested in you just because you went up to them to talk.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you just slide up on 'em and thump 'em in the head with ur johnson

Mike

287696[/snapback]

you datin midgets again? :lol:

instead of poptart say, hey wanna see my ball? if she laughs youre in, if she frowns or does anything but laugh youre out. how simple is that? except have a volleyball at your crotch when you say it. :headbang:

instead of poptart say, hey wanna see my ball?  if she laughs youre in, if she frowns or does anything but laugh youre out. how simple is that?  except have a volleyball at your crotch when you say it. :headbang:

287973[/snapback]

I thought you were supposed to ask "Do you wanna screw?" and carry a screw in your pocket.

The key is once your balls drop talk to her, be yourself and spend time with her such as a movie, food or just something so that you can talk to her one on one. You'll know if she's interested.

you just slide up on 'em and thump 'em in the head with ur johnson

Mike

287696[/snapback]

you datin midgets again? :lol:

instead of poptart say, hey wanna see my ball? if she laughs youre in, if she frowns or does anything but laugh youre out. how simple is that? except have a volleyball at your crotch when you say it. :headbang:

287973[/snapback]

:rotflmao: You guys are gonna be single forever :rotflmao:

Once you get to know this chick and she seems the slightest bit interested. Start treating her like shit, blowing her off and such. This drives women CRAZY!!!! You don't want to compliment them all the time, then she will take her big ass ego and get another man. It works, trust me. I've been married for 15 yrs and still treat her like shit, she would never leave me.. :rotflmao:

:rotflmao:  You guys are gonna be single forever  :rotflmao:

Once you get to know this chick and she seems the slightest bit interested. Start treating her like shit, blowing her off and such. This drives women CRAZY!!!!  You don't want to compliment them all the time, then she will take her big ass ego and get another man. It works, trust me. I've been married for 15 yrs and still treat her like shit, she would never leave me.. :rotflmao:

288010[/snapback]

The sad part is you are absolutly correct. Works everytime, get her hooked and treat her like shit and pretend you don't care and she will want you so bad it will drive her crazy.

hey, i am having trouble with a girl at school. I like her, and i say to myself when i am not around her, that i will talk to her, but when i get the chance, i don't say anything to her, and i play volleyball with her and some friends everyday at school. Everyone teases her about how she plays, and she is hott, and nice, and if i could dream of the perfect woman, she wouldn't come close to her, i like her and i want to get to know her better, how should i approach her, what should i say, cause i don't want her to hate me and i don't want to say anything that has to do with sex. i won't go there, but how could i get her to notice me and talk to me

287635[/snapback]

Ask her if she likes the shocker! :o If she doesn't know what you're talking about...ask to show her the meaning & have at it. :clap:

Or...tell her you really just want to wrap her legs around your head & wear her like a feed bag. :huh:

Or say...Yo Baby, you be my Dairy Queen, I'll be your Burger King, you treat me right, and I'll do it your way. :confused:

Or...tell her you have a six inch tongue and can breath through your ears! :headbang:

Or just tell her you're crazy for her, am sick of jerking off over her, and want the real thing. :cheers:

:shrugani:

Man I can already tell...this is gonna be just like that thread started by bronco91shee last year.

Dude talking to girls is only nerve racking the first 10 times or so...might as well start now and get it over with. If you calm down a little you'd be surprised at how easy it is. Just figure, "hey i'm gonna talk to her and ask her out to lunch." She's just like you are and probably nervous as hell around guys. Just pretend she's only a friend so that you don't get all tongue-tied. Also man...think about what you wanna say. The worst thing that could happen is that you go to try and talk to her and neither of you knows what to say. Ackward silences blow more donkey dick than Led does. Just compliment her, say "you look really cute today", say "hey i'm sorry about what happenned a couple years ago", make small talk...ask her what she's been up to, how's her family doing, how's her dog, what was his name again...then just wrap it up with I'd love to catch up some more, wanna grab some lunch this weekend? Anytime the conversation dies just ask her a new question. If you pay attention to what she says and comment on her replies then before you know it you'll be having a conversation with her. Piece of cake man...

Let us know how it goes

~oh and Brooke...do you like the shocker?

"Tell her things that she already knows,so she can say I really identify with you.Everything you say is everything she always wanted to hear,now she let's down all of her defences......you know why.......because I'm a lier....and I lie,lie,lie."

-Henery Rollins

Edited by SICK BOY

how do u know she dont even like you, i liked a girl for a year, just sorta stayed friends and all, dident realy talk alot or anything even, was guna ask her our a couple times but would always find out she was with some one at the time, eventualy just lost intrest and al,l then like a week ago i find out she likes me. you friends with any of her friends? have them ask for you if she knows you, what she thinks, ect.

Just be urself bro. The worst thing you can do is act like someone ur not. Go up to her and talk and just talk to her like you would anyone else. Youll be ok. Let us know how it turns out. The thing is.. She may like you alot, but ull never know it till you try to find out. She might be just as shy as you and be posting on a Lotion Forum askin what she should do?

just talk to her, if she has any interest in you at all she will enjoy your company...just put her in your position, obviously you would love fer her to come up to you and start some conversation...and always remember that everyone gets turned down, and its not that bad so dont get worked up over it if you do

Well, all of you are being very good help, now if i can just do what you are all telling me, then i will be fine, but i am just affraid to talk to her when she is with her friends, i am friends with her friends, they all like me as a frined, i got there phone numbers, i talk to them every now and then, but this girl i can't say anything, i mean this is soo easy bymeslf, i say this to myself everyday, i will talk to her, but when i see her, i back out and let it go, i do like her, and you know asking her out to a movie is not a very bad idea, but what if she says no, then what, see today i had a wrestling meet and she was there, she watched me, and i won, i pinned my guy today, i don't know if that impressed her, but all i saw after i was done, i looked over at her, and her and her friends were looking at me, so i don't know what to say, i just think she might say something tomorrow to me, but i want to talk to her, it is so easy in my head, but when i get the chance it is hard to speak, ok, i am going to talk to her tomorrow, but what if she is with some of her friends, what should i say?