Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

Talking to a girl in front of her friends is only ackward if you make it that way. Don't stroll up looking at the ground and say, "uh...do you wanna go to the movies with me or something"? If you do that then you'll have to endure that god awful teenage girl giggle from the whole pack. And you don't wanna pull her away to talk in private cuz then they're just gonna make "Oooo" sounds. Since your friends with all of them you can go and have a conversation with all of them. Talk about the match, the weather, whatever. Try to be as witty as possible. You don't have to do backflips to show off for a girl - being able to hold a conversation with her and her friends is likely to do more to impress her. Then while your sitting there shooting the shit with all her friends say "hey Jessica," (or whatever her name is), "I was wondering if you'd like to catch a movie with me this weekend." Play it cool like you were going to the movies anyway and you're just asking if she wanted to join ya. If her friends ask if they're invited too just tell them that as much as you like all of them, you were hoping to get a little one on one time with the girl in question. If she turns you down just say, "that's cool, maybe some other time...well I gotta go meet up with my buddy, you girls stay cool." Just keep the whole encounter brief. By only sticking around for a couple minutes you achieve 3 things. First, its short and sweet, no time for ackward silences. Second, it leaves her wanting more. Third, you have less of a chance to say something stupid.

Good luck,

Dr. Phil Hurrup

Edited by Wallrat

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo man, listen, they were right, you cant be nice to her at first..."hot" girls, like what they cant have..Act like your not interested at first...I mean be nice, but not too nice...give some more attention to some of her otherf friends, dont show ur embarresed...act like shes not the one u want at first. It may sound wierd to you but it works bro. Trust me, it works almost everytime. ;)

and if she turns you down... punch her in the temple and throw her in the pit down in your basement.

Mike

288346[/snapback]

lol.gif

Talking to a girl in front of her friends is only ackward if you make it that way. Don't stroll up looking at the ground and say, "uh...do you wanna go to the movies with me or something"? If you do that then you'll have to endure that god awful teenage girl giggle from the whole pack. And you don't wanna pull her away to talk in private cuz then they're just gonna make "Oooo" sounds. Since your friends with all of them you can go and have a conversation with all of them. Talk about the match, the weather, whatever. Try to be as witty as possible. You don't have to do backflips to show off for a girl - being able to hold a conversation with her and her friends is likely to do more to impress her. Then while your sitting there shooting the shit with all her friends say "hey Jessica," (or whatever her name is), "I was wondering if you'd like to catch a movie with me this weekend." Play it cool like you were going to the movies anyway and you're just asking if she wanted to join ya. If her friends ask if they're invited too just tell them that as much as you like all of them, you were hoping to get a little one on one time with the girl in question. If she turns you down just say, "that's cool, maybe some other time...well I gotta go meet up with my buddy, you girls stay cool." Just keep the whole encounter brief. By only sticking around for a couple minutes you achieve 3 things. First, its short and sweet, no time for ackward silences. Second, it leaves her wanting more. Third, you have less of a chance to say something stupid.

Good luck,

Dr. Phil Hurrup

Strait off the Oprah Show... :P

:cheers:

Edited by ledofthezep

What I've found best to do is be yourself and act like you don't like her. Don't be mean to her or anything though. If she is really as hot as you say she is, ignore her. Hot girls aren't used to being ignored by anyone. Play your cards right, and she will initiate conversation if she has any sort of interest in you. If not, no big deal. Crushes don't last long. You can live without her I swear. Oh yea, it helps to be self confident. Having actual friends that are girls will make talking to girls you like easier too.

WTF do I know though. I'm still a virgin at age 15.

man you can't act like your all about her and be super nice tha shit never works. you'll be nice to her for a very long time and she will fuck you around forever. after you've been talking to her for awhile pick something she's a bit self consioius about tehn kidna coment on it like your joking then after that act like your not exactly interested. hot chicks hate that they are not hot in any little way. she'll eventually get this "gotta have that guy" attitude. works for me. usually a few da s of that and i'm bangin her. and usually it's spontaneouskinda shit. like your drivein along and she just starts to give ya road head!!! take it from there

Well, i said hi to her and she said hi and waved to me, and we were playing volleyball at lunch, i hit the bal to her, i spiked it at her and set it but a fast set straight at her, she laughed and smiled. I don't know if she likes me, but what do you all think, i say hi to her sometimes, and i think she likes me, but not sure, i have lunch here at 12:19 so i will try to talk to her more