Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

Hey I have lunch soon, and i was thinking about asking her today if she wants something to drink. I have money to buy her one and i was thinking of buying her a juice, should i or will that be too much to ask her for

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

um.... no sorry, i don't think of her that way, i think of her as a girlfriend and a friend, but not in the sexual way, thats disgusting, thats just wrong, you know thinking of a girl you like that doesn't know you, will not bring you any good to it, so i avoid thinking of her that way, i see her as a friend and a good friend, i just have to get the courage to talk to her, still having trouble with that, but i was thinking of buying her a beverage at school and i will pay for it, she won't have to, that should get her to like me more

juice? ur skool dont even got ice tea? we had soda and all but, well, they found out people like me and large amounts of caffiene dont mix. any way sometimes I would draw a pic in comp class and print it out, or make barbwire bracelets out of the tig wire in welding, or weld a shroom or somthing onto a piece of metal or make some thing neat looking in my "freetime" in one of my shops, and happen to be showin it off to my frineds with a girl around, and sometimes she would ask if she could have it or something.try somthin like that then u could always ask "hey what did u do with that (what ever it is)" the next few times u see her

or like in lunch today, some guys were throwing quarters in this girls bra, I was the only one that wasent, I was nice and took them out for her. . .even tho it did take me a while to find them all in there :D

Edited by PyRo_ZaCh

juice? ur skool dont even got ice tea? we had soda and all but, well, they found out people like me and large amounts of caffiene dont mix. any way sometimes I would draw a pic in comp class and print it out, or make barbwire bracelets out of the tig wire in welding, or weld a shroom or somthing onto a piece of metal or make some thing neat looking in my "freetime" in one of my shops, and happen to be showin it off to my frineds with a girl around, and sometimes she would ask if she could have it or something.try somthin like that then u could always ask "hey what did u do with that (what ever it is)" the next few times u see her

or like in lunch today, some guys were throwing quarters in this girls bra, I was the only one that wasent, I was nice and took them out for her. . .even tho it did take me a while to find them all in there  :D

290820[/snapback]

What happend to the 5th of everclear during lunch break :huh: ???

Mike

too bad none of us know him personaly if this was goin on with my group of friends at least 4 diffrent people would of forcefuly made him ask or asked for him by now

Edited by PyRo_ZaCh