Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

hey, i am having trouble with a girl at school. I like her, and i say to myself when i am not around her, that i will talk to her, but when i get the chance, i don't say anything to her, and i play volleyball with her and some friends everyday at school. Everyone teases her about how she plays, and she is hott, and nice, and if i could dream of the perfect woman, she wouldn't come close to her, i like her and i want to get to know her better, how should i approach her, what should i say, cause i don't want her to hate me and i don't want to say anything that has to do with sex. i won't go there, but how could i get her to notice me and talk to me

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey, i am having trouble with a girl at school. I like her, and i say to myself when i am not around her, that i will talk to her, but when i get the chance, i don't say anything to her, and i play volleyball with her and some friends everyday at school. Everyone teases her about how she plays, and she is hott, and nice, and if i could dream of the perfect woman, she wouldn't come close to her, i like her and i want to get to know her better, how should i approach her, what should i say, cause i don't want her to hate me and i don't want to say anything that has to do with sex. i won't go there, but how could i get her to notice me and talk to me

287635[/snapback]

I'm not sure you want to take advice from this group of guys :wacko:

i never thought of that one.thats pretty good.lol :clap:

how old are ya?like above be yourself.youl never have a long tern relationship if when you first start talking to her if your putting on a front.make her laugh and be respectfull of her.let her personality lead you on how you act around her.like if she a nice and quiet kinda person,dont raise any hell,but if she a outgoing,hellraising kinda girl,go for it.ya,get what i mean?

just talk to her. dont be a fool just ask how she is and what not. youll be able to tell pretty quickly whether shes interested or not. if she acts interested keep talking, if not then bounce but be nice about it. of you could walk up to her and say, "hey bitch, lemme see them titties!" haha jk.

wel she is not a hell raising girl and i am doing some of the things youi guys are telling me., i am very nice to her, everytime when i have a volleyball and she askes me for it, i give it to her, i like her a lot, and i try to get her to notice me, but not doing well there, i think she does like me but i don't know for sure, i haven't asked her that yet this year, i was friends with her before, but then we weren't friends anymore, cause i screwed up our friendship, i called her 3 times and she didn't like that, but that was when we were friends, and i hardly knew her, but we were friends, and it has been 2 years since that happened, and now i don't know if she likes me as a friend or not, when we play volleyball me, her and soime friends, the others playing tease her about how she plays volleyball and i don't say anything bad about her, i set the ball to her, i bump it to her, and when it goes out, i toss it up to her so she can set it or spike it to someone, and she is a pretty girl to me, and the girl of my dreams, i just am scared to talk to her, i am affraid of what she will say

Yeah i No the feeling when your around her you got nothing to say, its just not easy like startin a convorsation with everyone else, its like no words come to your head.. Yeah i really have no good advice , but what i find alwas works is be cool like your with your best freinds be like when your lettin out the clutch in 1st gear then second then 3rd then 4th then 5th then 6th and so on till you run out of road, then you hit that 7th gear that only you can make, churn the shear caliber of the sproket into a mysical mind bending 7th lucky number gear and let it show you the way into the spectrum we like to call magic.

i guess the "does this rag smell like chlorform" pick up line wouldent be appropriate (sp?)

287663[/snapback]

OMG :rotflmao:

thats the best thing ive heard in a long ass time!!

ok i guess if im posting i better give some advice. i say, be yourself, be nice, be attentive, be genuinely interested in her and what she has to say, and the things that are important to her, and hell boy, if the other kids picking on her upsets her or bothers her, stand up for her! girls love that!

Its those shy innocent type women that have the most skeletons in their closet if you know what I mean. Just get a bunch of tattoo's, buy a Harley, and don't wash your hair for a few days and you won't be able to beat her off of you with a bat. :D