Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

maybe some grub too, chicks gotta eat too ya know.

316272[/snapback]

If ya can't breed 'em don't feed 'em

Yeah, it took me like 3 hours just to finish the shading on your upper lip.

350869[/snapback]

can you say classic...

funny, I always thought that a ride on the 'shee, a quick smile, and tellin them to stop thier grinnin' and drop their linen was the perfect pick up line...right here next to..does this rag smell funny

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, well you all remember the girl that i was talking about when i first started this topic, well i have my prom coming up soon on April 30, and i was going to give this one more shot. I am going to try and ask her to the prom. Oh and hey, your are right sickboy, i am not interested in sex, why i typed that, i dunno. Well, anyways, i want to ask this girl, the one i started this whole thing about, to the prom, she is the one that i want to be friends with, i want to try this one more time, and if this don't work out, then i will just have to wait until we get our year books, because i am going to write a note, and put it in my yearbook. then ask her to sign my yearbook, and when she opens it, she will see the note, oh and i am also going to draw a big picture of her face in my drawing class, which is right across the hall from her class 6 hour. and on the note, the last sentence is going to say, p.s, look up over accross the hall. anyone else have any suggestions of what else i could do to impress her?

350848[/snapback]

I think your just going to draw a picture of her face so you can have something to snap your bean to, don't kid yourself!!! :yank::yank::yank:

omg i havent read this whole thread, just bits and pieces, but fuck, theres some funny shit in here. 

just a little advice from a girl's point of view....be careful you dont freak her out.  the whole yearbook/drawing her portrait thing...a little skeevy.  when i was in high school, i remember this one kid i used to sit in front of in science class, all year, never talked to him. seemed like a nice guy, but he was shy, i was shy...well he signed my yearbook...."hey brooke, ive been picking stray hairs off your sweater all year"  ......i was like..... :blink:  when that movie came out, with the hair doll thing, all i could think of was that kid from my science class.... :unsure: 

another time, this kid i didnt even know came up to me and gave me this big rolled up piece of paper then took off...i opened it up and it was a giant heart with big bat wings.... :blink:  all done with good intentions im sure, but when you dont know someone and suddenly find out theyve been pineing after you secretly...can be a little freaky. 

just be straightforward, girls like that, otherwise youll have a restraining order against you.  just think of how youd want a girl to approach you....you want her to draw you a pretty picture, or walk up to you and say "god youre sexy, wanna play?"

:shrugani:

352545[/snapback]

Got it. Hair doll OUT!

I was gonna make my wife a macaroni card for our anniversary this year. I'll add bat wings to it.

I'm serious. Its going to off the fucking hook.

Gold spray paint and glitter, maybe a couple of those star stickers. We're talkin old school love here.

354788[/snapback]

youve GOT to take a picture of it and post it.

:rotflmao: