Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ask a girlfriend of yours how you should approach her, I know you got a like of girl "friends" since your so damn femanin. The number one thing that attracts girls to guys is confidence. Be confident. get noticed, but don't be everywhere. Make her interested in you, wonder what your about. Don't be her bitch.. I read what you said about the volleyball thing, everytime she asks you for it you give it to her... wow, she notices you now! Not.

Don't be a kiss ass, try not giving it to her, she'll wonder more about you. Quit with the romantic bullshit, being friends and whatnot. This isn't the 80's. If you don't get noticed you don't have a chance. Sit at her table @ lunch. Stuff like that...

p.s.

Don't start telling everyone in school you like her, cause she'll think you're psycho, you don't even know her.

p.s.s.

I was hooked up with a girl in high school that was considered a whore, I just hooked up to have sex... I left her for the most popular, hottest girl inschool, all because I got noticed.. btw, I'm still with the second girl, 3yrs now.

Hey kid???

What happened? As everyone is already offering to handle her for you, I myself wouldn't mind getting my dick wet also. Hook your fellow HQ'rs up and quit cock blocking. We want a name and phone number for her (we promise we will only try and help you out) :evil::evil::evil::evil:

Man, really don't worry about being rejected....it's a part of life. The only way to find out if she is into u is go up and make coversation with her. Rejected or not, the hard part is over. Breaking the ice is the most difficult part for most of us. I had the same problem. I was friends with a girl who had a very good looking friend who i like for quite a while. I asked her if her friend knew me. She came back and reported that she knew me and wanted to talk to me and get to know me. And after all that time being afraid to talk, she wants to talk to me and get to know me as bad as i want to talk with her. Still, i was afraid, but i had to make my move before i lost my chance. Start out casual, be nice for some time then act like u dont want to talk to her ( to an extent, if not done right, this can ruin it all) after that is over, start hanging out with her, taking her to movies and whatnot. Before u know it, she will like u a lot. ask her out and its smooth sailing from there.

GOOD LUCK MAN.....tell us what happens

Well, i said h to her yesterday, she looked at me, and i know she heard me, she just looked at me and didn't sa?y anything, but i said hi to her friend, and she said hi to me, but after they were walking down the hall, this girl was talking to her friend about me, and i don't think it was good, i am not sure, but when i said hi to her shee looked at me and looked away, what does this tell me

Well, i said h to her yesterday, she looked at me, and i know she heard me, she just looked at me and didn't sa?y anything, but i said hi to her friend, and she said hi to me, but after they were walking down the hall, this girl was talking to her friend about me, and i don't think it was good, i am not sure, but when i said hi to her shee looked at me and looked away, what does this tell me

308885[/snapback]

It tells you that she notices you when it is convenient for her to.. Forget her and move in on her friend who does notice you.. obviously she knows you exist and isnt afraid to be seen talking to you or hanging around you...

um, i am friends with her friend, but she wouldn't see me in that way, we are just friends, and that is fine cause she is a nice friend to have, i just like the girl i am trying to be friends with

308936[/snapback]

Thats exactly what the bitches want you to think...tell her to figure out what she wants & let you know...until then; screw it. You got better shit to be doing.

Hell, I'd tell her if she keeps play'n ya that you're going to put anthrax in your butt & fart in her mouth...'make her cheeks poof out. :huh:

put anthrax in your butt & fart in her mouth...'make her cheeks poof out

:rotflmao:

My guess is her conversation with her friend went something like this:

"Boy I can't believe I thought he was cute. He got all weird this year didn't he? I dunno...like he was cool before but now everytime I acknowledge his presence he acts like he's about to piss himself. I have to ignore him now for fear of staining my shoes yellow."

Edited by Wallrat

:rotflmao: hahahahahaha, that is funny, but i wouldn't do that to her, i like her and all i am trying to do is get her to notice me and start saying hi and talking to me, all i want is to be her friend and yea i want to date her so bad, but you can't always get the ones you want, the only reason she doesn't like me, i dunno know if she does or not, but is because i called her 3 times in one night and i messed it up with us being friends, and she has never giviin me a second chance, i dunno what she is doing, but i think she is toying with me, cause i say hi to her, and she just makes eye contact with me, stares at me for 3 seconds and then looks away. whats the big deal here, i would like to know what she is doing and if she likes me or not, but i am affraid to talk to her, i dunno what the outcome of talking to her will be.

was her firend hot?

you have several options

1 move on already, have you ever even had a girl friend before?

2 make somthin happend already, even if you have to use a cheap pick up to get her attention

3 become a stalker

I've had about 3 girlfriends since this thread started. . .so any of my advide can be ignored if your looking for a "long term" relationship