Girl

Bio-Hazard shee

Well, the dance with this girl didn't work out as i planned it to. when i was about to go ask her if she would like to dance with me, she told one of her friends that she didn't want me by her. I was heart broken when she said that. she won't give me a chance. but i did find another girl. She is a sophomore, and she has good smelliung breath, she gave me her e-mail address and she danced with me for 3 songs, 2 slow and 1 fast, she likes me and she goes to my school and i like her better than this other girl, so i am going to try this other girl and see how it goes.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey everyone, i am going with the sophomore, she is nicer and the good thing about her is i can call her, i am going to call her tonight and i won't screw this friendship up, i will ask her out eventually, first date, a movie of her choice i buying for her

I cannot believe that this post is still going on! Chicks want a guy with some confidence and not someone that second guesses his every move. You have 9 pages of stuff to do to win over a girl. Just get out there and stop second guessing yourself.

316280[/snapback]

so youre pretty much saying that he needs to grow a fuckin sack?

Ignore these guys. If you really like her, there is alot more to it then getting your dick wet. If she doesn't like you the way you like her, it'll take some time to get over her. Crushes come and go. It's a part of growing up. Live it up now while you can. There is plenty of time to get your dick wet with someone you don't care about.

Ignore these guys. If you really like her, there is alot more to it then getting your dick wet. If she doesn't like you the way you like her, it'll take some time to get over her. Crushes come and go. It's a part of growing up. Live it up now while you can. There is plenty of time to get your dick wet with someone you don't care about.

316422[/snapback]

Now we have a freshman who thinks he knows what he is talkin about. You still have a lot to learn buddy. Trust me.