BEWARE: Tom Borrink & The Rocket Pipes

Thack82

I am as serious about my parts as you were in your quest for pipes! The difference....... I can hold my parts! I bet you wished the same of your pipes!

There's more than one pipe builder in the world and I've got set of OG Rockets and a set of R2 Rockets. If you hadn't been such a dick I might have gave you some of my old inferior parts to help you out with your basket case..... but you had to be a dick!

• Like 1

There's more than one pipe builder in the world and I've got set of OG Rockets and a set of R2 Rockets. If you hadn't been such a dick I might have gave you some of my old inferior parts to help you out with your basket case..... but you had to be a dick!

I'll trade you a set of pipes for your parts!!!

I bet he can build a smokin meth pipe though

Lol, I'm sure he could Madmike. I didn't see him doing it when he was squatting on my property, I didn't find the bag of needles and glass pipes until he was already gone. I will admit I was stupid and naive, and I let the idea of a one off set of custom BB PV Inframe Rockets cloud my judgment some, but the pipes weren't the only reason I ended up in a mess. I did a lot of stuff just to help Tom get back on his feet building pipes again because I thought he was a friend.

I'll trade you a set of pipes for your parts!!!

I bet you would. I've already got two sets of pipes and doubt very seriously that you've got or would even begin to know where to get a set of pipes built that match the specifications on my motor or the terrain it was engineered to perform in.

I bet you would. I've already got two sets of pipes and doubt very seriously that you've got or would even begin to know where to get a set of pipes built that match the specifications on my motor or the terrain it was engineered to perform in.

IF I was to have a set of pipes built specific for some shit show I was building I'd start with Arlen. He's in my backyard, wait, that's not a good analogy......... He's local to me, and his shit works. If he couldn't do it for whatever reason I'd probably reach out to CPI as they have done some very specific sled stuff for me. If they couldn't handle it, I'd rethink my needs.

Lol, are you being serious??? PARTS?!

Yes we are all seeing the light all right.

Please post some pictures of these parts!

Jim,

This is the part where people were just bull shitting and it became evident that you are having a hard time taking the ball busting... Clearly you got fucked, and it sucks. But to expect every body to be an adult on HQ is never gonna happen. People are ball busters here. Take a joke in stride and people move on. Take a joke to serious and these dudes will eat you alive. Stop making everything about how you got more l, yours is better, you can beat up so and so...

The reality, N2O is not a target you wanna have a dick measuring contest with. You're pissed and may not agree with that, but those of us who know what he's got and had just see your comments and know you're speaking to someone you don't realize will always be a step ahead. For real, stop feeding the trolls. People know you get irritated and you feed in to it.

• Like 6

Jim,

This is the part where people were just bull shitting and it became evident that you are having a hard time taking the ball busting... Clearly you got fucked, and it sucks. But to expect every body to be an adult on HQ is never gonna happen. People are ball busters here. Take a joke in stride and people move on. Take a joke to serious and these dudes will eat you alive. Stop making everything about how you got more l, yours is better, you can beat up so and so...

The reality, N2O is not a target you wanna have a dick measuring contest with. You're pissed and may not agree with that, but those of us who know what he's got and had just see your comments and know you're speaking to someone you don't realize will always be a step ahead. For real, stop feeding the trolls. People know you get irritated and you feed in to it.

^^This.

Envoyé de mon SM-G935W8 en utilisant Tapatalk

• Like 1