BEWARE: Tom Borrink & The Rocket Pipes

Thack82

I have 100% confidence that you drug addicts can always find something worse. My assumption is that you were doing them simultaneously!

Your assumption is wrong, I drink a little and don't don't partake in ANY drugs. I would appreciate it if you would keep your stupid comments and derogatory remarks to your self. Your worse than a little kid, but if your going to assume things about me and write them I'll tell you what I assume about you.

I'm assuming your a ass hole that probably doesn't even own a Banshee and if you do it's a stock cylinder rag with a set of T5's, a jet kit, and a extended stock style swingarm and you think you've got yourself a bad ass "Drag Bike". So your idea of a good time is logging on HQ and spewing bullshit and trash talking in a attempt to make yourself feel like your a big deal. Please do me and everybody else a favor and shut the fuck up.

I have 100% confidence that you drug addicts can always find something worse. My assumption is that you were doing them simultaneously!

I hope I'm lucky enough to meet you face to face someday. I bet you everything I own you wouldn't say this bull shit to my face. If you did I would stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry. I can guarantee you that.

I hope I'm lucky enough to meet you face to face someday. I bet you everything I own you wouldn't say this bull shit to my face. If you did I would stomp a mud hole in your ass and walk it dry. I can guarantee you that.

Anger and delusional thoughts are an inherent sign of drug use! You really should lay off that shit!

And in regards of betting everything you own, this very thread indicates that you don't own much. Including, but not limited to pipes, a welder, and 10k in tools........ Just sayin!

• Like 2

I posted this thread to try to help everybody out and give you guys a heads up on what Borrink is doing these days so nobody else would get ripped off or loose any money. I don't know why there's got to be that one ass hole that doesn't know when to keep his mouth shut. Zilla had finally backed off a little and n20slow has got run his mouth about something he knows nothing about.

Anger and delusional thoughts are an inherent sign of drug use! You really should lay off that shit!

And in regards of betting everything you own, this very thread indicates that you don't own much. Including, but not limited to pipes, and a welder........ Just sayin!

I bet I've got more equity than you do. Just sayin.

What every banshee owner is wondering..........

What is Borrink doing these days???

Get fucking real! Nobody gave a fuck before this thread, and nobody gives a fuck after this thread! Well, except you.

Oh, you got me there!

Your just another looser that has nothing including but not limited to common sense, a clue, or half a fucking brain that shit talks all the people you feel inferior to. So you've got one hell a list. Please move on to the next person that gives you a inferiority complex and leave me alone.

LOL..... Get real. I've got parts. That's it. I'm far smarter than the average bear. Even yourself is starting to see the light.

Lol, are you being serious??? PARTS?!

Yes we are all seeing the light all right.

Please post some pictures of these parts!

Lol, are you being serious??? PARTS?!

Yes we are all seeing the light all right.

Please post some pictures of these parts!

I am as serious about my parts as you were in your quest for pipes! The difference....... I can hold my parts! I bet you wished the same of your pipes!

I found a picture n2otooslow-bc-all-ive-got-is-a-box-of-parts-&-a-big-ass-mouth's Banshee. I'm going to go out on a limb and say he's not as smart as he thinks he is and no where in the same spectrum as the "average" bear! I usually don't like to assume things about people I know very little about but I feel pretty confident in this case!

IMG_4892_zps3ems8crf.jpg

Just a little advice n2o_____whatever your name is. Don't talk shit when you can't back it up or you've got a box of parts. It's a sure fire way to making yourself look like a idiot. Lol, come back and try again when you've got something that resembles a quad of some sort.