Manny's MX build

Hmm may have to call keihn themselves or if you can part reference them you could find out. The ones for the PWK's 33+ for the plastic ones are KH018569. So if you find the plastic replacement ones for the 28's and its the same number then they'll fit I haven't tried searching been busy with finals

I think it has to do with those long ass tubes.

ill throw on my stock airbox and see if I can feel the difference since I did the cool head the butt dyno says it accelerates a lot faster, pulls harder and has a lot more traction that's for damn sure but some of that is due to the -2 swinger. I'm cutting the tubes down about an inch and a half so that I can bolt it in. Since the manifolds spaced the carbs so much further back the bracket doesn't fit so I took it off and now it fits perfect so I'll be cutting a good portion of the tubes off. If it is losing power it'd probably be bc it's working harder to individually pull air through individual small filters instead of one big one with a lot more space inside it like with the big filter. Or could also be that the guy that did the dyno had the jetting off who knows. I'll keep you guys updated. I won't be dynoing mine since I'm not going for the numbers just something that works great for what I mostly ride it as long as I've got that brown ring around the spark plug I'm happy.
  • Like 1

I wasn't trying to talk you out of it as it seems you have your shit together. Awesome build by the way, can't way to see some videos of this thing running around a track.

Yea I know you didn't say anything to try and talk me out of it just a suggestion as to why you thought it might losing power. I'm looking at it logically ya know and not what some other person said and based on what happened to him without knowing any of the circumstances it gets passed around as its a bad product. I'm on a few other forums since I've also got two builds going on on my street bikes and I see it happen all the time one person says one thing about something and misinformation gets spread around. Thanks man...I'm going tomorrow I'll post one when I get the chance after most the day will consist of getting it all dialed in since there's been a lot of changes but I'll try to get some good paced laps in.

Can you post a couple more pics of this? Specifically the bottom side. It there any kind of drain if it collects any water inside of it?

Of course I'll post more up tomorrow morning for you. Keep in mind mine is just on there the way it is temporarily just so I can ride tomorrow so it's not bolted in but it's being held down by the brackets from the frame and keeping it from moving down by he reservoir line off the shock but it'll be fixed after tomorrow's ride. Yes it does have a drain hole actually. I'll get some pictures up for you.