Manny's MX build

After deciding in not going to be running in line filters on the pingel and already having a screen on my fuel hose just not one that will catch most if not all the debri like an inline filter would I started looking for other solutions. Kawa110 got me thinking, did some research and found this funnel. It's supposed to filter up to 5 microns of particles. Plenty of videos of how this works by people not trying to promote the company so I decided to give it a shot. Poured some water in it and I couldn't believe it, nothing came through it was pretty awesome (your supposed to test it and see if the filter is working properly) also with out fuel out here in Cali having a mix of e85 it's more susceptible to water. Anyways here it is in case any of you want to purchase one also.

3E33AA6B-0936-4999-AA4F-EC29A1240122.jpg

After deciding in not going to be running in line filters on the pingel and already having a screen on my fuel hose just not one that will catch most if not all the debri like an inline filter would I started looking for other solutions. Kawa110 got me thinking, did some research and found this funnel. It's supposed to filter up to 5 microns of particles. Plenty of videos of how this works by people not trying to promote the company so I decided to give it a shot. Poured some water in it and I couldn't believe it, nothing came through it was pretty awesome (your supposed to test it and see if the filter is working properly) also with out fuel out here in Cali having a mix of e85 it's more susceptible to water. Anyways here it is in case any of you want to purchase one also.

3E33AA6B-0936-4999-AA4F-EC29A1240122.jpg

So I just went and watched a bunch of YouTube videos.

It's def got my interest.

Yea man, the only thing is that bothers me a bit is the fact that once your done filling your tank with the funnel your always going to have fuel left in the funnel because there's about an inch gap from the bottom of the funnel to where the filter starts. But no big deal you just pour it back in to the tank unless you find anything in there.

I'm probably going to buy one of these now. Thanks for posting this!

Fuck in line filters.

Fa sho..dude for the price, you better buy one. Cheap insurance even if anyone were to continue to run inline filters (I know you don't) it's just added insurance and those filters can't filter out water like this can.

Fa sho..dude for the price, you better buy one. Cheap insurance even if anyone were to continue to run inline filters (I know you don't) it's just added insurance and those filters can't filter out water like this can.

It won't be for the banshee all my fuel and oil is clean...but we all have other toys right? ;)

It won't be for the banshee all my fuel and oil is clean...but we all have other toys right? ;)

I like to tell my self that.

While my engine is being rebuilt I drained that gas and peeked in the tank with a light. Shit still gets in.

Just the crap the gets on the cap and when you open it I guess. I cleaned it out 2 years ago with a hose and air and a bunch of gas. It was spotless.

I like to tell my self that.

While my engine is being rebuilt I drained that gas and peeked in the tank with a light. Shit still gets in.

Just the crap the gets on the cap and when you open it I guess. I cleaned it out 2 years ago with a hose and air and a bunch of gas. It was spotless.

The only thing that goes into my tank is straight out of a vp can. I see the possibility for dirt. That being said I've never had an issuie. It can't hurt to be double sure though.

http://www.profill-australia.com/e-store/HOME.html

Dont know if one of these would fit a Banshee tank.

Another solid find. I call you'd have to do is measure the I.D. Of the tank and pick one of their site. I know the gas caps for the banshee fit the LTR which they have pictured so that could possibly work so long the I.D. Is the same or the Raptors.

Well now that I'm coming pretty close to finishing the build I decided i could upgrade the bars since my cousin just bent his figured he could use my old set. Perfect excuse to upgrade eh?

9524E332-4072-4FB8-A46F-CCD189A9B441.jpg

your going to need to take some time to get used to them. I hated them at first. Now nothing else compares