Manny's MX build

I think we are talking about two different kinds of racing. I assumed we were talking about MX since the title of this thread is MX build.

No I was talking about MX the other fella was talking about his type of riding..again still don't know what you'd be trying to argue since all I ever said was the pros don't ride 6-8 HOURS not LAPS so you misunderstood all together.

I guess I was speaking in terms of cross country/trail riding as that's what I do. I guess if you strictly mx with good suspension, they're something you could leave off. But, if you plan on trail riding the bike at all, I'd highly recommend a set. Worth their weight in gold to me after a long day in the woods.

That all really depends on the person and how often they ride and the endurance they've built up. I do trail ride actually I live in a valley bunch of trails around here. The steering stabilizer I'd choose the steering stabilizer over having the Flexx bars any day having to correct your wheels and fighting it back and fourth takes a lot more energy for me tha hanging on since I ride pretty losely. I'll post up a vid as soon as I get her going and get out to one of the tracks.

I throw the k&n's away haha they suck in the dirt even with the outwear I always find dirt in the boots when I put that on only time I would consider running them is in the sand because the sand particles are a lot bigger. I have the prodesign dual layer filter on right now with their adapter and works flawlessly...I won't be running them as pods so they'll be fine you'll see.

I throw the k&n's away haha they suck in the dirt even with the outwear I always find dirt in the boots when I put that on only time I would consider running them is in the sand because the sand particles are a lot bigger. I have the prodesign dual layer filter on right now with their adapter and works flawlessly... Which is essentially what these are also I won't be running them as pods so they'll be fine you'll see.