Manny's MX build

I had one on my hand once. Dug it out with knives grew back. Finally took a nail file, and scrubbed that bitch raw, and soaked it in bleach gone for good. Was told you can freeze them off.......but where's the sportsmanship in that.

I'll never go back to regular bars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're pretty comfy I'll admit it I've ridden with them before. I've got a sponsor through Tag so I get the bars pretty cheap I might swap them out later but for now after I've gotten a lot of things dialed in I don't have a problem holding a fast pace for a number of laps.

Yea but most pro's if any don't ride for that long anyways some guys like them and others like the precision concepts style but I like the raw feedback only time I'd really consider using them is when running glen Hellen that place will beat you up. Also most ppl don't know how to dial in their suspension correctly and if your running on stock suspension on a banshee I definitely don't blame you for wanting to pick up a set of Flexx bars and a steering stabizer works wonders also.

Pro's ride longer than any other class, by far...

Umm I ride/train with a few at their private tracks I think I would know buddy haha. They do 6-10 laps at race pace. Come back in and make changes to the bike. He also said 6-8hrs straight..when you find a pro that does that let me l know.

• Like 1

Pros race 20 minutes + 5 laps. Every other class is 4-6 laps. Look up the rules on the ATVA website.

Haha I still don't get what your trying to argue when I know this. Whitebread said he rides 6-8 HOURS and that the pros don't use them because they diminish feedback and I replied saying that the pros also never ride that long then you decide to chime in and say pro's ride the longest by far soOoOo yeea?

I guess I was speaking in terms of cross country/trail riding as that's what I do. If you strictly mx with good suspension, they're something you could leave off. But, if you plan on trail riding the bike at all, I'd highly recommend a set. Worth their weight in gold to me after a long day in the woods.