Manny's MX build

Sorry haven't been on in a while till just recently. Everything is fine and dandy. Holding up very well. I forget if I had updated you guys on the GPR hitting the bigger aftermarket radiator due to its size being increased length wise on the bottom side, the stabilizer would hit the hose that attaches to the bottom left of the radiator when turned. Good thing I caught it in time before it made a hole in the line. Since then I've gone back to the stock radiator as there is no way I'm not running the GPR steering stabilizer.

Update ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Why not try to mount the radiator higher? Use some shims or washer with longer bolts on the 2 frame mounts? Also maybe a zip ties to hold the hose away from the damper.

I tried keeping the bolts off and mounting the radiator guard/grill and moving it around but there wasn't enough room in there for me to make brackets and reposition the radiator in order for it to fit and it not hit it. I pulled the hose out of the way but I would only be able to do it a certain amount before a bunk kink developed and I don't want any blockage.

Top mount GPR for the win!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. This design for the banshee has two flaws. Not being able to adjust it while riding and bigger radiator not being able to be fitted. The top mount has non really if you keep in mind when ordering your stem that the stabilizer will be adding an 1 1/2" - 2" (don't recall exactly from my LTR set up) of height to your bars.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Received some new bits. Chariot performance throttle.

3D221330-2880-4B44-9AC1-5B2D6510EA2A.jpg

JL engineering grab bar with an integrated LED light..no need for clunky rear tail lights anymore and I'm sure it'll be a lot brighter also for those desert trips where I need a light in the rear but the 916's make that difficult but still doable. Can't stress enough how good John takes care of his customers.

2327950E-E675-448A-B41C-8DF83E014B91.jpg

Edited by Sheedawg28

Thanks guys I shall keep them coming as best as I can. I'm running out of things to do. I'm done power wise. I do want the rear Elka LT link if anyone has one laying around. Maybe I'll go back to some flexx bars? I don't know. Never thought of it as the superman bike ha, just MMMERICA. But it does fit. Got some 8" wheels for the sand stars I've ran before but didn't this time since I didn't have wheels for the banshee and it had came with skat traks with a 10" wheel..basically hated them. So here's the wheels I'll be mounting the sand stars and these 95DB2DE0-4E84-41B4-B66E-E4B2C2E1386A.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I often catch pockets of air in my fuel line after the inline fuel filter. So to try and eliminate that since the Pingel valve has a screen on it itself I won't be running a fuel filter anymore since it will catch everything that would clog a jet and there will be two direct lines to the carbs and eliminate the T in the fuel lines so it's direct and to the point.

DC4B51DD-5546-44D3-BACC-B964F56EF006.jpg

Edited by Sheedawg28