Manny's MX build

You need to shed some light on this no link TSS stuff! i got enough junk to sell to fund me a no link set up... so it can collect dust on my banshee LOL.. non the less... info chief! info!

Not TSS. My first one I did back in like 2010. It was pretty much like this one and how ProQuad101 did them. 49b8d1d5fb948a7c07485d983945e3ee.jpg

It lasted a while till I started doing TT with small jumps a few seasons ago. So I took it over to a fab guy and had a set up similar to the LSR upper shock mount built around stock height shock. Doing fine now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"On the stocker (frame) the rear shock is tilted more forward. When the suspension compresses, the shock tends to push the frame forward and the frond end down.This is another reason why the banshee feels front heavy. A more vertical shock position eliminate this." Those words are from Mark Leager the developer of Pro-Trax Leagers chassis it self..

So with no link for tt application you have a benefit because it keeps the front end down, but you lose on traction to..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

• Like 1

"On the stocker (frame) the rear shock is tilted more forward. When the suspension compresses, the shock tends to push the frame forward and the frond end down.This is another reason why the banshee feels front heavy. A more vertical shock position eliminate this." Those words are from Mark Leager the developer of Pro-Trax Leagers chassis it self..

So with no link for tt application you have a benefit because it keeps the front end down, but you lose on traction to..

I am not losing on traction at all with no link. Ask your self this. Why would most of the fastest suspended drag biked be running a no link set up?

I am not losing on traction at all with no link. Ask your self this. Why would most of the fastest suspended drag biked be running a no link set up?

I don't want to agree with you..we are not talking about drag bike..as Tyler said depends on the set up..