Manny's MX build

Yea I hadn't found a picture of the comparison. I thought all they had done was just made the bone longer ha. But they made more geometry changes than I had thought.

you should get with claude so he can produce these a little cheaper for all who would like one just not @$500
  • Like 3

This guy ^^^ and his opinions...

Haha seriously, I guess he wants to make himself look dumb, once again.

Doesn't only take $500 considering you still need the 367mm shock to benefit from it so you still have to tack on the price of that ontop. Not making the slightest difference huh? I didn't know long travel wouldn't make a difference, I guess if we all just rode in a straight flat line then that would probabaly be valid. People spend thousands of dollars on a motor with a ton of power and as soon as they get into anything other than flat their pogo stick suspension is not on par.

Dammmmn it son! You beat me to it, seriously we were in sync on this one I tell ya haha!

More like the best suspension YOU think YOU can buy since you apparently don't know diddly squat. A pogo stick won't make up for almost a foot of travel.

Again if I was serious about racing I'd build myself another 450, same come back over and over gets old you need to hit the refresh button ;-)

I figured you knew everything and knew how to use the search function since that's how most of you people on here reply but I won't be THAT guy... so

Stock rear shock- 340mm

Elka rear shock made in conjunction for the LT link- 367mm

Stock rear shock inches of travel- 9.7 inches

Elka rear shock made in conjunction for the LT link- 11.25 inches

Looks like I have to put you in check again haha. I would've done the same thing if I had a 450 (comparing Yamaha) stock on the rear is 11 inches, you buy the same set up I did with the link which costs almost the same (my set up is 1800 by the way not 2k) and you go from 11 inches to 13 inches so that .5 of an inch more. So as with everything else, you have to pay to play just like how people spend thousands on custom pipes for a few more horses. Peasant mentality hah!

Looks like I have to put you in check again haha. I would've done the same thing if I had a 450 (comparing Yamaha) stock on the rear is 11 inches, you buy the same set up I did with the link which costs almost the same (my set up is 1800 by the way not 2k) and you go from 11 inches to 13 inches so that .5 of an inch more. So as with everything else, you have to pay to play just like how people spend thousands on custom pipes for a few more horses. Peasant mentality hah!

Damn, you got me! That 2" of travel will definitely make or break the rear suspension. $1,800 is a STEAL too.

You should be able to bomb some huge jumps now. I'm looking forward to the pictures.