Manny's MX build

So the guy who spent how many thousands on a motor and chassis to ride 3 times a year in a straight line is now telling folks when they are spending to much money?

Exactly. There's zero sense in spending an extra $1,000 for 1.5" in the rear suspension.

That money would be better spent in the motor, wheels, tires, etc.

Not one person on this website would benefit from it.

To each his own. Been using the link for years and it works for me. I say spend all the money you can on suspension you only get one body to beat the shit out of.

Sure, if you've got it and the rest of your bike is done.

90% of the guys on this website can't/won't drop $2,000 on a rear shock and link.

That said, 99% of the guys on this website would never need it.

$1,000 goes a long way when you're talking supporting mods.

Def not going to argue that fact. The Elka link isnt the first thing I would go out and buy nor would I suggest it if you had a rear shock already and needed some more juice from your motor. The link isn't a night a day thing it just improves the dated rear suspension design of the banshee somewhat. But his bike looks pretty well built and he's looking for the best setup he could get out of a stock framed banshee so why not.

• Like 2

If you take a closer look elka link also change the geometry of the suspension and you have a benefit of better traction... leagers chassis had made some change at the rear position of the suspension for this reason.. you can't compare this link with leagers rear chassis but is better than the stoke..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

• Like 1

If you take a closer look elka link also change the geometry of the suspension and you have a benefit of better traction... leagers chassis had made some change at the rear position of the suspension for this reason.. you can't compare this link with leagers rear chassis but is better than the stoke..

Στάλθηκε από το SM-G935F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

The Laeger with CR500 rear link is night and day different and better then oem for sure.