East Coast ATV "crate motors"

trickedcarbine

• 4 months later...

I just created my account in banshee HQ about 10 minutes ago to place my input on the discussion thread of EastCoastATV. I was reading this thread from the beginning and I had no choice but to create an account to tell the banshee lovers about my experience with this company. ECA is a absolute fucking joke. I have been put through so much frustration dealing with them. I received my rebuilt 4mil stoker engine from them and when I installed it into my chassis and filled the fluids, all my transmission fluid poured out of my shifter shaft. They did not replace the seal within the shaft. Their Ebay descriptions on the condition of the rebuild engines are completely false. I tried to contact Dave so many fucking times and never heard shit from him! One time I tried to call him after he knew of the issue and he never picked up his phone. 40 minutes later I call his number from a co-works phone and he picked up 2nd ring. Obviously he was ignoring my call and was not willing to help me at all!!!! Completely disgusted with the customer service and the engine rebuild. When I finally had him on the phone it was nothing but excuses and lies that came from his mouth to convince me otherwise. He rebuilt my engine then sends me text messages at 3 in the morning giving me updates when I am sleeping. I got into a verbal argument with him over the phone and I had him refund me some of my money. I was extremely polite to Dave and was not a rude person by any means. I was really patient with him then my fuse overheated. It was not a pleasant experience dealing with this guy and I highly recommend that you get your motor serviced else where. I wouldn't send my engine there for a free rebuild. ASSHOLE!

• Like 1

ECATV turned out to be a joke for sure. Bummer as I liked many of the folks involved Over there at one point or another.

The only thing I'm Un sure of is why you would be mad about someone texting you at 3am to update you about a motor he's rebuilding at 3 AM!

I think that's the only positive thing about you're experience. Whattya actually mad that you're phone made a noise at that hour? My phone chirps and bleeps every time some asshole here Likes a post or when there is any form of E mail or something. Doesn't bother me.

• Like 3

I received my rebuilt 4mil stoker engine from them and when I installed it into my chassis and filled the fluids, all my transmission fluid poured out of my shifter shaft. They did not replace the seal within the shaft.

so the seal was left out all together...no seal there at all?

ECATV turned out to be a joke for sure. Bummer as I liked many of the folks involved Over there at one point or another.

The only thing I'm Un sure of is why you would be mad about someone texting you at 3am to update you about a motor he's rebuilding at 3 AM!

I think that's the only positive thing about you're experience. Whattya actually mad that you're phone made a noise at that hour? My phone chirps and bleeps every time some asshole here Likes a post or when there is any form of E mail or something. Doesn't bother me.

Only quoted and liked this so tricked's phone would chirp and beep.

Sent by me FFS from Tapacrap

• Like 1