East Coast ATV "crate motors"

trickedcarbine

Havn't heard much on these since they first started selling them and I figured they have been a BHQ sponsor for a while, so someone has gotta have some feedback on them.

I got a buddy that wants to have a bike together quick and just wants to port later on. Figured this might be an option. Anyone running them?

They seem to like local racers with deep pockets.

This statement sums that place up. I'm kind of local, an hour out. I hate going there. They take forever to acknowledge people are there, they get frustrated answering questions, I went for a throttle cable and filters, took 45 minutes. Dude was sitting on the computer smoking a cigarette, blowing it in my face. I was asking about the k&n vs the foam I saw, dude said " ones foam, ones paper. What more do you need to know?" I'll only order small things from them in a pinch because 99% of the time I'll get it in 2 days

• 4 weeks later...

They seem to like local racers with deep pockets.

This statement sums that place up. I'm kind of local, an hour out. I hate going there. They take forever to acknowledge people are there, they get frustrated answering questions, I went for a throttle cable and filters, took 45 minutes. Dude was sitting on the computer smoking a cigarette, blowing it in my face. I was asking about the k&n vs the foam I saw, dude said " ones foam, ones paper. What more do you need to know?" I'll only order small things from them in a pinch because 99% of the time I'll get it in 2 days

That motherfucker would have shit himself if he said that to me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Well all I can say is my own personal experience was great with them they took good care of me I had them build me a 10mm serval and I've had zero problems and they hooked me up price wise to I don't know what's going on there lately I bought mine last year and I think they have some new guys working there now I also went directly through Dave ( the owner) and Dicklez which I'm not sure if he's still there but I know of a couple guys on here that have had no problems. I also know there is a ton of guys on here that have had bad experiences so I guess you will have to decide for yourself but that's my 2 cents on it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

• 3 weeks later...