East Coast ATV "crate motors"

trickedcarbine

What the hell? Are we in 7th grade? Clearly it was not the end of the world bitch. My point in that statement was to show everyone that the customer service was not responsive at anytime of convenience. I tried to contact EastCoastATV during regular business operational hours and my calls and text were ignored, then I receive an update at 3am? Sure let me get out of bed so we can talk on the phone for an hour. My motor should of came back to me exceeding my expectations, that's how you build a strong customer satisfaction. I joined this site because I thought everyone here wants to support and help the banshee enthusiast and discuss important information, not be a jack ass. That requires you to leave your faggot kid shit on Facebook where non important things are discussed, Admin.

I feel like we got off to a rough start. Let me take this time to clarify that I think you're kind of a baby. On top of that, it seems your only issue is this world ending shift shaft seal. Boohoo. PM me your address so I can ship you some new diapers and some tissues.

What the hell? Are we in 7th grade? Clearly it was not the end of the world bitch. My point in that statement was to show everyone that the customer service was not responsive at anytime of convenience. I tried to contact EastCoastATV during regular business operational hours and my calls and text were ignored, then I receive an update at 3am? Sure let me get out of bed so we can talk on the phone for an hour. My motor should of came back to me exceeding my expectations, that's how you build a strong customer satisfaction. I joined this site because I thought everyone here wants to support and help the banshee enthusiast and discuss important information, not be a jack ass. That requires you to leave your faggot kid shit on Facebook where non important things are discussed, Admin.

lol you said you only joined to jump on this thread...now you get to learn how to fix yur junk and stop paying out the ass like a retard, unless if acting like a retard is gonna be yur thang, you pay more son

If you spent a lot of money on a motor and they sent it to you NOT ready to run, leaking oil, and then would not make it right, you would be OK with that because "hell, its only one seal"?

If all that was wrong with it was the missing shift shaft seal, then yes, I wouldn't get online and whine about it. It can be installed in 5 minutes easily. No biggy. Everybody makes mistakes..except the OP and yourself I guess.

So a $5 seal plus the $8 in oil that leaked all over his garage floor and made a mess.

Good thing he noticed it leaking and didn't fill it with oil, jump on it and ride around, isn't it?

I guess I am just used to a builder giving me back a motor that does not a have a problem which could potentially destroy the transmission.

Sprinklerman and I just have different standards, I suppose.

Unsuccessful troll is unsuccessful.