Ricky Stator

watched 4 flywheels break apart on drag bikes  almost every one took out the crank bearings eventually.

lost one customer that i built a motor for because he didnt "believe" that his high end miss was his brand new ricky stator.  not that i really cared  he screwed me out of 300 bucks later anyways...

i have 2 or 3 on the wall  if a motor comes through here anymore  i will not finish it or claim it untill the stator is removed...

i'd feel better about running a 15 year old OEM rusty stator than a brand new ricky.. 

X2....I keep a rusty stocker around as a loaner for those who are learning the Ricky Bobby lesson first hand. They are blown away when I pull a nice new RS off and slap a 10-15 year old rusted out stocker from the scrap bin on and the ignition issues disappear.

REALITY..........Sometimes it's even worse than you can imagine.

I wonder what Mike (the RS rep) is thinking right about now.

I bet he was under the impression that a few bad stators in the past had created some "misconceptions" and with some clever word smithing he could clear the air and turn the bad PR around.

I laugh my ass off every time I picture him standing in front of his boss and giving him updates on "How it's going."

HOW'S IT GOING????? IT'S LIKE SWIMMING LAPS IN A POOL FULL OF MANURE!!!!

Anybody Google Ricky stator lately.....funny shit!

24hr and Still NO PM Returned! Just like the voice mail I left and the E-mail NO return.

Now its 48HR and still no return.. I just hear crickets!!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBmkor9WF0U

:evil:

Naw troll behavior would be to string us along with bullshit answers and excuses. Tricky Ricky here got straight bitch slapped and ran away crying.

:cry::rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao::cry:

I wonder what the "new / improved" stator consists of...???

A different color..?

A different Chi-a-knees source..?

It's kinda funny how that Gary mentioned asking the Trickster a few questions and was blown off.. It's most likely because the Trickster knew nothing about stator winding, and just sold Chi-a-knees junk..

It's also funny that Gary mentioned that the Trickster then contacted him at a later point and then was asking Gary himself on how he was able to rewind / make his stators work so well