V FORCE 4

gangstahic

Typical response from somebody who knows the truth, stop turning this into 4chan...you just proved my point, dumbass go lick a window, i hope your child doesnt turnout a dipshit like you...dear god.

What's the truth, faggot? That you're a whiny little cunt who can't deal with people who aren't all peachy keen 24/7? I'd recommend you eat a dick, and grow a pair of balls. All you do is piss and moan about people being meanies to you. You're a pussy.

What's the truth, faggot? That you're a whiny little cunt who can't deal with people who aren't all peachy keen 24/7? I'd recommend you eat a dick, and grow a pair of balls. All you do is piss and moan about people being meanies to you. You're a pussy.

Blah blah fucking blah same old shit from you, go jack off to 4chan.

Its pretty bad that a few well known members and even the site owner comes on here talking shit and bashing being a bunch of non believers and shit, people dont take kindly to new products it seems...i bet if we had 100 people say they noticed an increase in performance from the 2s or 3s it still wouldnt mean shit would it? I would bet any amount of money once your little dyno sheet comes up with proof everyone will finally shut the fuck up with your tails between your legs...No this is not going to be the reeds for everybody thats obvious but for alot of people these are gonna be an awesome improvement and better then vf4 in many scenarios it seems. Holy shit we got a gay pointless fucking snipers vs shearer thread and now the dipshits are going to blow this thread up to hahaha...

Talking shit? Bashing? NO, we're simply skeptical of a NEW product that a member here claims to be so great with no concrete proof.

If no one was skeptical of new stuff, everyone would be running boost bottles and those things you put in your intakes that claim a supercharger effect.

Being skeptical is a GOOD thing.

What parts do you have on your Banshee? I guarantee the only reason you have them is because you were TOLD to or READ that you should. Did you do any dyno testing with multiple setups to find the best one out there? I seriously doubt it. The same people you're addressing here are the same type of people who have done the testing for snot nosed pukes like you.

So, prepare to shut the fuck up.

Plus Juan.

This place is out of control.

Ported stock reed cages with stock pedals worked just the same for me as VF3's.... Its a cool new product so if your shit breaks Id try em out... Other than that who cares lol...If you change reeds for a hope and a prayer on power gains you need to bark up a whole different tree...I just dont get it...

Its like everyone is looking to beat the other guy by .001 seconds but hardly anyone here drag races on the clock..... Shit is hilarious.

• Like 1

Talking shit? Bashing? NO, we're simply skeptical of a NEW product that a member here claims to be so great with no concrete proof.

If no one was skeptical of new stuff, everyone would be running boost bottles and those things you put in your intakes that claim a supercharger effect.

Being skeptical is a GOOD thing.

What parts do you have on your Banshee? I guarantee the only reason you have them is because you were TOLD to or READ that you should. Did you do any dyno testing with multiple setups to find the best one out there? I seriously doubt it. The same people you're addressing here are the same type of people who have done the testing for snot nosed pukes like you.

So, prepare to shut the fuck up.

Plus Juan.

Yeah. Those fan super chargers are awesome. I run them on everything I own.

So, you'll take Juan's word about these reeds but won't take Gary's word about his pipes?

I expect everyone posting in this thread defending Juan to run out and buy Snipers.

You're creating a double standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Whats the issue with the snipers? I have had a set for 2yrs and they work perfect. I have the original oofs gary tested on the cub which i also now own. Its like any new product. You can bash it or try it for yourself. All the hostility. Each rider has a different preference towards set up.

http://i1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj571/Thesoultaker2117/EIMG_20110908_133529-1_zpsdf5e9f05.jpg

I just put VF4s on my 50cc pit bike.

It does wheelies now...

Honestly, I think any VF is an improvement over bone stock. But you could say the same thing about any single item on any bike..other than the stock grips...even then.

I've got a ton more to say...but the drama gets old, yes...I realize how that sounds coming from me.

Drama creates post count, no doubt about it.