V FORCE 4

gangstahic

Remember to wear your body armor. Since you've only got stock reed cages to compare against and not an aftermarket reed valve (especially VF3s) it should be a given that you will have positive reviews. What most second-guessers (and disbelievers) want to know is how does this new reed valve change the game on motors compared to the 3s it replaces... So be prepared, but don't let us assholes keep you from enjoying your machine.

Jus got back from the ride. Reeds perform as advertised gains all across the board. I really noticed the grunt down low felt real snappy. Mind u guys my shee only has shearer pipes so b4 i put the 4s on i had hardly any bottom end, now its "there". On my previous banshee i went from stock to 3s and didnt notice as much as i did with the 4s i mean mods/set up was different but jus my opinion. Overall im pleased with he 4s

Jus got back from the ride. Reeds perform as advertised gains all across the board. I really noticed the grunt down low felt real snappy. Mind u guys my shee only has shearer pipes so b4 i put the 4s on i had hardly any bottom end, now its "there". On my previous banshee i went from stock to 3s and didnt notice as much as i did with the 4s i mean mods/set up was different but jus my opinion. Overall im pleased with he 4s

nice, this gives us a pretty good idea of the difference between the 3's and 4's, i think ill be ordering some next week.