V FORCE 4

gangstahic

And looking at your post count I'm assuming you create a lot of drama!

If you look at my post count, then look at the different forums...you'd find the majority of my posts were helping others.

I'm not going to deny being a part of drama, either creating, ending or enduring.

Your post just added a drama post count...for both of us. :)

+1 drama post count for me

#2 in the drama post count for me. This is from Cascade inovations web site.

The VForce4 reed valve system - By Moto Tassinari

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Brand New V-Force 4 Reeds for the banshee just hit our door and we couldn't wait to test them

The VForce4 reed valve system - By Moto Tassinari

The all-new VForce4 is built upon the solid foundation that has made the VForce3 such a success for the last 10 years. While the VForce3 has been continually refined over the years, this is a complete redesign of the entire system.

We jokingly say, "The only thing we didn't change is the bolt pattern." However this is actually quite true. All the components that go into making a VForce reed valve system have been significantly changed since the VForce3.

While the most obvious change on the all-new VForce4 is certainly the full-length reed stops, let's take a look at some of the other significant changes as well…

* All-new reed petal resin system, carbon fiber and lay-up

* Pre-curved reed petal ensures better seal at tip

* Wider reed cage for maximum airflow

* Combined reed tip area increased by 10.5% resulting in increased total air flow

* Airfoil shape added to cage tip to increase air velocity from outer ports

* Long reed stops added to progressively slow petal tip velocity, for increased petal durability

* Reduced frontal area of central wing by 15.6% combined with a more aerodynamic shape

With all this hype from moto tassinari, we were anxious to see our own results, but skeptical of big gains since the v force 3 has been the best reed by far for many of years.... we were wrong.

We took our 10mm Cheetah Cub banshee (Red bike in the showroom) and took it to our Dyno Jet dyno. We tested the bike with both the mid-range Paul turner exhaust, and a set of Shearer pipes to get a better reading of what the new reeds do not only in peak RPM HP numbers, but in bottom end as well. The bike made 109.7 HP and 61.6 ft-lbs of torque with shearers, and 77.3 HP/49.2 TQ with Paul turners. When we swapped out our v-force 3 reed system to the V-force 4, we found amazing results.

In Both tests nothing was changed on the bike in any way, only the reeds and pipes.

Our first pull with the shearers and New V-force 4 pulled 113.0 HP and 64.0 Ft-lbs of Torque! With just the reed change we gained 3.3 HP and 2.4 lbs of torque. Not only were the peak numbers spectacular, but the bike pulled quicker & crisper through the midrange.

We again switched back to the Paul Turner Exhaust with the V-force 4 reeds with no other changes. The first dyno pull, we could not believe the power curve we were looking at compared to the v force 3's! The motor absolutely came to life and pulled 85.3 HP and 54.9 lbs. of torque. an increase over the v-force 3's of 8 HP, and 5.7 ft-lbs of torque! Even more impressive was @ 7,500 RPM the bike made 10.5 more HP than the 3's (and to think we were excited about 3.3 on the top end with shearers)

To say the least we are blown away at the increase in power that moto tassinari found with the new V-Force 4's and look forward to seeing the result on other bike configurations.

The reed assemblies are in stock now at Cascade Innovations and sell for the same great price as the older 3's for $229.95

#3 Drama post count!

LOL I never said they had anything worth a shit for proof I just posted this stuff of there page. I think either they need to word it better or they really never changed jets between pipes and if they didnt that is pretty bad!