V FORCE 4

gangstahic

So, you'll take Juan's word about these reeds but won't take Gary's word about his pipes?

I expect everyone posting in this thread defending Juan to run out and buy Snipers.

You're creating a double standard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would people have to defend someone in a product reviews section?

Oh, that's right....because you are on here basically bashing me and my input on the topic. You of course have zero experience with this product, yet even though other members are reporting that they're getting results similar to the results that I reported finding in my dyno testing, you still feel the need to cast doubt on the results I reported.

Gary made a claim and he stands to gain from his claim.

I'm a member of the site and I'm just sharing test results. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Funny how your working so hard at discrediting anything that I say. I don't see you bashing "special06shee" for his positive feedback. Why are you so focused on only addressing my comments?

Looks like others are having the positive results that I reported

Man I want to try these bad, I hope I loose hp so I can post negative results. Because It seems that if I was to say that they helped, I will just get bashed. And loco are you comparing a set of $600 pipes to a $200 set of reeds that people who are not involved with designing/creating them are posting there results?

What's this mid-range hesitation people speak of? Is it jetting, or because of the reeds? Just curious, as I stated before, I was told NOT to buy them directly from a sponsor on here who sells them. Now whether or not that was good advice I dont know, I'm happy to see some people having good luck with them.

Real talk here.. I had the 2's on a 421 cub witch worked great!! I switched to the 4's to try something new.. My first thoughts were it gave it more throttle response but it did create a dead lean spot shortly off idle.. I had to make a simple pilot ajustment and it is pretty spot on! Im not claiming that it made a huge power gain or anything.. But however the bike is more responsive!! As windy stated over and over again the 4's require a bit more fuel.. No biggie, just bump up on the pilot!! For 200.00 bucks i think its a good investment!! Fyi,yous can all bash on me!! I enjoy it!!

Damn you couldn't have said that any better. :headbang:

Man I want to try these bad, I hope I loose hp so I can post negative results. Because It seems that if I was to say that they helped, I will just get bashed. And loco are you comparing a set of $600 pipes to a $200 set of reeds that people who are not involved with designing/creating them are posting there results?

Why would people have to defend someone in a product reviews section?

Oh, that's right....because you are on here basically bashing me and my input on the topic. You of course have zero experience with this product, yet even though other members are reporting that they're getting results similar to the results that I reported finding in my dyno testing, you still feel the need to cast doubt on the results I reported.

Gary made a claim and he stands to gain from his claim.

I'm a member of the site and I'm just sharing test results. BIG DIFFERENCE.

Funny how your working so hard at discrediting anything that I say. I don't see you bashing "special06shee" for his positive feedback. Why are you so focused on only addressing my comments?

Looks like others are having the positive results that I reported

Look clown, I am not bashing you. You just want me to be focused on you. I'm not. I am focused on why everyone will take your word for something and not Gary's or the guy trying to get the word out on Takia?

And FYI, sponsors don't just offer me parts. I pay for shit. Furthermore, I don't even own a motor that these will work on.

You're fucking right I am.

Windy has been known to be completely full of fucking shit as I've said many times in the past.

Why is Windy's word so much better than Gary's? Just curious.

Also, I have NO stake in this. I don't even own a motor that can run these reeds. I don't know or care if they make more or less horsepower. It makes no difference to me. We could be talking about any product right now as that has no bearing on my stance in this thread.

I just think it's really funny that everyone here is willing to take his word that these are better than the others, with NO FUCKING DYNO SHEETS!!!

Anyone remember the guy promoting the Takai coils? He was a third party just like Windy.. Claiming a gain in HP with NO FUCKING DYNO SHEETS. Everyone clowned him and he's gone now.. But somehow, Windy is different? Just seems funny to me. It is a double standard in the worst case.

HAHAHAHA Tyler I am not taking anyones word for anything unless I see proof myself. I was simply pointing out why the thread was going the way it was. I never said I bought into shit dude.

Well compared to the pyramid reeds I'm running I can feel a difference in the way it pulls in 3rd and 4th gear. Tomorrow I'll compare them to 2's and 3's. Did have to go up one size on the pilots. Tried two sizes but didn't like it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Well compared to the pyramid reeds I'm running I can feel a difference in the way it pulls in 3rd and 4th gear. Tomorrow I'll compare them to 2's and 3's. Did have to go up one size on the pilots. Tried two sizes but didn't like it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

That would be cool if ya do a seat of the pants test on all of the reeds!! I also have the 2's and 3's but im just too lazy to keep changing shit around!!