V FORCE 4

gangstahic

Cascade > Windycityjuan

:yank:

When somebody finally says something I didn't already say in the original review I gave.....you let me know.

Till then keep looking like a fool as every review echoes my original assessment.

Every Butt Dyno, Dyno Sheet and Personal Review in this post has been positive.

The only negatives about the 4's are from the haters who just want to flap their gums.

That's not just a 3-4 HP difference. Look at the curve at 7600. That's almost a 7 HP improvement. Plus they say they didn't re-jet. The 4's need one pilot size larger. They could make even more bottom end.

With 7 more HP in the mid and more overall......I sure think that $200 for some reeds is a better investment than a set of Snipers. :lol: LMFAO :lol: At least this performance is repeatable! :clap:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I can care less what people have to say im on this website for the actual purpose not to start drama or worry about getting bashed by these ignorant fools. Although i may dodge some bashing jus for the simplw fact of upgrading from stock to 4s.

You could care less what we say,so why make a post?  You realize the purpose of this site is to have a place to post subjects or questions and get feedback or advice right?