V FORCE 4

gangstahic

Yes they have a reed stop. I would assume that will help with life. More importatly it aids in the control of the reed. I don't know of any life cycle testing, but I don't think peddle life will be an issue.

More than I can count we have changed from stock reeds to a vforce reed at the dunes (glamis) and have maybe not gained big noticeable "peak" power but have gained throttle response and midrange for sure. In my book that's enough to justify the $200 spent & like some of you have said that's chump change compared to what's already been spent on pipes, PC & other more pricey mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Shhh Don't let Patrick at ALBA know.

• 4 weeks later...

You heard wrong. Do a search. This has been covered in depth.

Buy the 4's and go up one size on your pilot. You won't be sorry.

Hell....just read this post instead of adding on.

Go to page one and read for crying out loud.....

Are these worth getting over the vf3s? Any back to back results? Ive heard they make the same if not less.

If you already have some good V3s. .then no..it's not worth "upgrading" thinking you will gain much imo. There's better ways to gain a couple HP of less money..depending on what you already have done and what Hp level you're at now.

If you need reeds anyway ..I'd definitely go straight to the V4's of course. If your current reeds are in good shape and you aren't putting down a ton of Hp already. ... wouldn't waste my $$$.

• 2 months later...

My builder told me that the VF2 produce better power than the VF3 or VF4, But I did buy a set of VF4 just so I have a spare set incase anything happens while im riding... I don't have dyno sheets proving or discrediting the shops statement but he was telling me not to waste my money on them... ijs

My builder told me that the VF2 produce better power than the VF3 or VF4, But I did buy a set of VF4 just so I have a spare set incase anything happens while im riding... I don't have dyno sheets proving or discrediting the shops statement but he was telling me not to waste my money on them... ijs

That builder probably doesn't have dyno sheets or any testing either. But it doesn't stop him from having an opinion. I however tested them extensively. The outcome was fully covered here and those results were backed up by many riders butt dyno feedback as well.
  • Like 1