broken crank rod, major damage..............

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

personally, no. Just second hand, of them falling apart with very little time on them... I saw a post here a while back, where everyone was talking of how great the quality was and all This crap. So being the negative person I can be, I asked of anyone one of these cranks in a high hour motor, then also asked if anyone had one in a high horsepower motor. in both cases, no one could give me a straight answer of yes or no...

Truthfully I would want one of these cranks for free, although this is an extreme situation, when the crank goes. It takes a lot with it.. This is, what I think would be an extreme case, but this poor fella lost his cases and quite possible his jugs. If not his jugs a costly repair.. Can't cheap out when it comes to the heart of these motors. Can't beat something that has been tried and proved countless times...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm running a 10DM from Andy with one of his cranks and so far so good. I beat on it pretty hard too.

I'm running a 10DM from Andy with one of his cranks and so far so good. I beat on it pretty hard too.

to each there own. I know you run your bike hard... But I sorry for thinking its a bit foolish to cheap out on a crank when you shelling out 3grand for a motor...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well........i have my cases split and was panning on installing my 4 mil crank tomorrow. After seeing this thread i went and checked the crank and it has 29L/R on the rod. Not sure what the hell to do now. I would be super pissed if that happens to my motor after all the money i have spent in parts up to this point.