Panet Sand is fucking stupid

Bansh-eman

Yeah i noticed this last week when i was looking for something i went to the search and it said i had to pay...::GO POUND SAND:: for all i care then charlie came in the shoutbox and i asked him what was up and he said he fixed it, but he didnt so yeah i never read anything over there but the classifieds anyways....

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it that planet sand is selling? here are their pricing outlines

ps1.jpg

ps2.jpg

ps3.jpg

ps4.jpg

so, for $15 you can go to the site and poke around. Does that mean that if I don't pay then I don't get to look at their site? There is a lot of information on that site that can help a lot of people, but I would rather spend that $15-$100 a year on a phone bill calling the builders and getting the information first hand rather then wonder if a 15 year old is making shit up on the internet. :down:

He is at it again huh... I got a a change of names for his membership rates that would be more truthfull..

So for 15 you would get the "Jam you in the ass for nothin membership"

You pay 15 bucks and get jammed in the ass.. There is lube for this membership so you can browse the "why planet sand is the shizzle thread" or the "Charlie Ohton for pres thread" or the "anti Ohton sucks super gental horse cock thread".. But you cannot view the "singles" or "only tried once" thread..

For the 25 you get the, "jam you in the ass with warning and extra lube membership"..

This one you get a extra helping of lube so it really is a bargain.. Basicly bennifits are the above but you also open up the singles thread where you and other "Jammed" folks can meet up and compare STD stories..

For 100 You start to get some real bennifits with the "Jam you in the ass with extra lube AND a reacharound" membership.

In this you get the bennifits from above as well as the opened up "stright" forum where there, you feel stright fucked.. You get to talk to everyone else that has gotten fucked with their reacharound and compare notes as to how the reacharound was in fact a dry one... at that point someone may recomend the newest and greatest upgraded...

This is the 250 buck one.. "The jam you in the ass with extra lube including reacharound with 1 time spit on the hand"

This is a must have for the guys that like a little extra care.. Oh and also with this knock down drag out tripple back flip double throw down screw against the wall good deal.. You get to have your own screen name...

Now for the big one..

The 500 dollar "Rape me because I like it membership".. This is for the true worriors that know how to take a stickin and keep on... Well you get the point.. We will dick you in the ass and claim your straight cuz hell, you just payed us 500 bucks for what you might get on another site for less than half the price.. With this membership you are invincible.. Anyone talks shit about you or says your peter is small.. WHAM their ass is gone.. Cuz your my bitch and I take care of my bitches.

So hurry up, this site is the ONLY site worth seeing so payup or pull up your pants...

Sorry..lol I really cant stand that site or the bullshit that goes on there.. If you cant tell-lol

This cough syrup is some good shit.. :whistling:

RIPPEN

you got too much time on your hands jamey!! haha

I know bro.. I know bro.. :yelrotflmao:

Rippen, that was the best reply on my life, I'm going to hang it on my wall and die a happy man for now seeing that.

(btw $100 for a reach around isn't too bad, especially if you are a hairy bastard like me)

I aim to please bro..

Off to the nyquil :woot:

RIPPEN

you got too much time on your hands jamey!! haha

lmfao!!! isnt that the truth. jamey u can come up with some shit !!!! lol !!

u nedd to get ur a$$ off the computer and start working on that bike so we can see the damn thing !!!!!

"The jam you in the ass with extra lube including reacharound with 1 time spit on the hand"

Thats hilarious, lube and spit, you just can't go wrong with that combo. I am willing to bet that as soon as these prices are enforced, HQ will see a huge member increase as well as traffic.

what is funny is, Charlie tried this about 6 months ago, and after only 30 people signed up (and the forums were DEAD for almost a week) he reversed his decision and put it back to free. What a dumbass, talk about not learning from your mistakes.

what is funny is, Charlie tried this about 6 months ago, and after only 30 people signed up (and the forums were DEAD for almost a week) he reversed his decision and put it back to free. What a dumbass, talk about not learning from your mistakes.

There is a HUGE difference between what he decided before, and what's happening now. Before, everyone had to pay 60 bucks just to view and use the site, now he is giving reasonable options to support the site. You don't have to pay to be a member, or to read or post, you only pay if you want more forum options. 15 bucks is HALF of what a premium membership is here on HQ, which a large majority of members on this site pay voluntarily because we want to support the site, because nothing is free, and the site admin has to pay for our luxury of using the site...plain and simple...that doesn't seem fair that someone else should be forced to eat the whole bill for us to enjoy.

25 bucks will get you more there then you get here....and even when you don't pay, you can still read/post, and use the site, just can't search and you have no PM's. Who cares about the PM's, you still have access to the site sponsors, which have phone numbers, pick up the phone! Oh wait, that might cost money....forgot everyone is counting pennies to support their hobby. If there's someone posting something in the classifieds, drop your email address in a post and you can discuss your business that way, I don't think I know anyone without an email address...they're free, the cheap-asses shouldn't have any problem doing that

I burn 25 bucks without thinking twice, I've given away parts worth more than that....if you use the site, and like what it has to offer, pay the price. One thing that makes me sick about a lot of people is they always want something for nothing.

If you're not into drag racing then you really would have no interest over there...half of you folks that are trashing the place don't even have an argument in this deal...just jumping on the bandwagon cause you think it's cool to bash PS, because HQ is soooo keewwwll cuz I can cuss and post vulgar pictures, and make worthless post after another asking the same freakin question...and we can verbally abuse each other over here...WOW!!!