Panet Sand is fucking stupid

Bansh-eman

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wouldn't be me if I didn't throw my .02 in the jar, but there are things that planetsand has to offer that would never be available here. If you're not into drag racing, then I could see why some of you wouldn't see the site as a benefit. If all you plan to do is keep your engine near stock, or up to a small cub, HQ is perfect for you. But if you want to get deep into some of the most recent technology and power, you can't find ANYTHING here. It's ALL on planetsand.

The rules over there aren't that bad, I've never received a written warning or anything and I tend to be a little on the vocal side when it comes to opinions. But as long as you don't have a foul mouth, and keep your manners about you, planetsand is a wealth of information; what's new, how to build it, where to get it, and 9 times out of 10, someone is available to help on almost any question. I used to not care too much for that site, but the more involved I got into the sport the more valuable the site became to me, and I've met some incredibly nice, helpful people over there that don't visit bansheehq.

It's nothing personal bansh-eman, but why can't you pick another word other than cuss words on the post? You knew it wouldn't last long, you knew it was against the rules, you knew you'd get banned....why do it and come over here and complain that you got banned for breaking the rules? A site is stupid because you can't cuss? THAT's what's stupid to me, most of us are mature enough to be able to think of a better word than a curse word, simply out of respect...maybe I don't get it :shrug:

I agree... There is a wealth to those of us who are deeper into drag racing and bigger, better and faster motors and builds. As the HP goes up, so does the requirement of help tuning, specs, etc.

There are a select few people on HQ that are this deep....and they are on PS as well.

While I'm not fan of some of the past politics of the site, they're not quite as bad as they used to be. When they got rid of sand slingers and instituted resolution center...it was a step in the right direct for what that site wants to be.

I frequent 3 atv sites...for different reasons. They each have their good and bad.

Greg can't seem to say much without cussing up a storm....that's just his way. Doesn't bother me at all.

But...rules are rules, and they crack down on that there....just how the site is.

That doesn't take away from the technical knowledge and folks over there. This site has it's bad apples as well, however...it nice to be here and speak your mind at times...too.

Planetsand has the worst forum software known to mankind. I think the shit I used to dial into back in 1993 during the bbs days was better.

true !! half the time i cant get on, the other half it takes damn near a minute to get the reply box just to come up. its a pain half the time.

I got there every now and then when i work nights to read up on some drag thread to build my knowledge but i don't post as much as i post on the HQ. I think i have 100 on PS. But there is some people on there who know there shit and i'm not doubting that i just hate there attitude towards people which in turn tells me not to post just READ.

true !! half the time i cant get on, the other half it takes damn near a minute to get the reply box just to come up. its a pain half the time.

These problems haven't been around but for the past few months. Forum upgrades, trying out new features, learning what will and won't work...it's a work in progress. And the fact that it gets hundreds of hits while they're trying to resolve the issues only makes the process slower. HQ went through stuff like that, may have been different issues but it happens...When a server is getting pounded it runs like crap

Back on the subject though, I still don't understand how the site sucks because it stands behind its rules...rules agreed upon when signing up...if they suck, why did you sign up? :unsure:

Any pics of the bike nyuk, I got a feeling its an accurate scale model or some shit. Yep I got banned, I guess I will just hang out with the bansheeman. HQ is my home, I don't drag, I don't have an exotic motor and never will. The only reason I ever signed into ps is to check the classifieds. I get all the answers to my problems and help others when I can, right here on the best Muther FN Banshee site on the net.

Ryan

It wouldn't be me if I didn't throw my .02 in the jar, but there are things that planetsand has to offer that would never be available here. If you're not into drag racing, then I could see why some of you wouldn't see the site as a benefit. If all you plan to do is keep your engine near stock, or up to a small cub, HQ is perfect for you. But if you want to get deep into some of the most recent technology and power, you can't find ANYTHING here. It's ALL on planetsand.

The rules over there aren't that bad, I've never received a written warning or anything and I tend to be a little on the vocal side when it comes to opinions. But as long as you don't have a foul mouth, and keep your manners about you, planetsand is a wealth of information; what's new, how to build it, where to get it, and 9 times out of 10, someone is available to help on almost any question. I used to not care too much for that site, but the more involved I got into the sport the more valuable the site became to me, and I've met some incredibly nice, helpful people over there that don't visit bansheehq.

It's nothing personal bansh-eman, but why can't you pick another word other than cuss words on the post? You knew it wouldn't last long, you knew it was against the rules, you knew you'd get banned....why do it and come over here and complain that you got banned for breaking the rules? A site is stupid because you can't cuss? THAT's what's stupid to me, most of us are mature enough to be able to think of a better word than a curse word, simply out of respect...maybe I don't get it :shrug:

i didnt know that saying fuk would get me banned. iv said it several time in the past about when that cock sucker stoel my parts and a few other things. oh well big deal PS banned me, life goes on. its just stupid that they get ban happy for a month then they dont care for three months. like someone else said i wouldnt even go there if it wasnt for the forsale section, but o well not a big lose for me.

I have never liked PS :sick: I have been known to let a few cuss words slip :whoops: and also I have seen ALMOST everyone in this post do the same. Some A-Hole got mad about his girl (or guy) not putting out last night, and came on MOD mode with a Hard-on. No big deal PS is crappy anyway! Long live the HQ!

Edited by TexasBansheeMan

i cant even get on that site for some reason. when i try to go there an page comes up that says "problem loading page". i have no idea why. that site blows. their format sucks. you have to scroll cross ways to see pictures because of their stupid sponsor things. you cant cuss or really speak your mind or youll be banned or post deleted.