Panet Sand is fucking stupid

Bansh-eman

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't even think you can post anything containing "Banshee HQ" without getting booted off. pretty sad. there is alot of experience over there and some good tech tips but it's got noth'in on the HQ though.

you cant i made a post about trading my banshee and in there i put about me being a well known member of bansheehq.com and it censored it out like a cuss word.... fuking douche bags

http://www.planetsand.com/forums/ubbthread...5683#Post825683

I knew getting up early today would pay off! I guess I am done with ps now...

Ryan

boo i cnt see the post cause im banned lol

fuck it. for being so zealous. i m feeling generous. you get 2 banshees.hope you never get into sand draggin.

lol im on to you jon boy!!!! too bad i cant post or i would have dropped it in a heart beat.

It wouldn't be me if I didn't throw my .02 in the jar, but there are things that planetsand has to offer that would never be available here. If you're not into drag racing, then I could see why some of you wouldn't see the site as a benefit. If all you plan to do is keep your engine near stock, or up to a small cub, HQ is perfect for you. But if you want to get deep into some of the most recent technology and power, you can't find ANYTHING here. It's ALL on planetsand.

The rules over there aren't that bad, I've never received a written warning or anything and I tend to be a little on the vocal side when it comes to opinions. But as long as you don't have a foul mouth, and keep your manners about you, planetsand is a wealth of information; what's new, how to build it, where to get it, and 9 times out of 10, someone is available to help on almost any question. I used to not care too much for that site, but the more involved I got into the sport the more valuable the site became to me, and I've met some incredibly nice, helpful people over there that don't visit bansheehq.

It's nothing personal bansh-eman, but why can't you pick another word other than cuss words on the post? You knew it wouldn't last long, you knew it was against the rules, you knew you'd get banned....why do it and come over here and complain that you got banned for breaking the rules? A site is stupid because you can't cuss? THAT's what's stupid to me, most of us are mature enough to be able to think of a better word than a curse word, simply out of respect...maybe I don't get it :shrug: