Panet Sand is fucking stupid

Bansh-eman

I got banned from PS becsue i used foul language in a post about a guy getting a motor and all kinda of shit stolen.

i put:

i dont fuking get it! why is their so many douch bags in this world! Fuking work for a living and buy your own [censored]! The only good thief is a dead thief! i hope this loser gets caught and gets killed!

now i got to login and it wont let me and has the post right there with language on it

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got banned from PS becsue i used foul language in a post about a guy getting a motor and all kinda of shit stolen.

i put:

i dont fuking get it! why is their so many douch bags in this world! Fuking work for a living and buy your own [censored]! The only good thief is a dead thief! i hope this loser gets caught and gets killed!

now i got to login and it wont let me and has the post right there with language on it

Lol, from what i have seen on PS, its not a huge loss. i was a member before i came here... and all i can say is ive been here for a year, and not over there.

That is retarded for banning you for using cuss words... everyone does

yep... ive been banned before. ive had so many threads and reply's pulled.i get on every once in awhile to get some drag racing tips, but im not a big fan of it.hq is my home. i probably cuss alittle to much on here, i should tone it down some. but how i give kiel,cody and princess jamey crap all the time, i wouldnt be able to do it on ps. it seems like if its not about hard core drag racing ,they dont want it on the forum.

ive met so many cool people on hq that im proud to call my friends.. even though ive never seen them face to face. i know if i need a part,there's probably some one on here that will have it and give me a pretty good hook up. like i said in another post, if i want to sell something and NOT lose money on it. i d sell it on e-bay or ps.

i leave it at that... but iknow what your saying !!

i don't even think you can post anything containing "Banshee HQ" without getting booted off. pretty sad. there is alot of experience over there and some good tech tips but it's got noth'in on the HQ though.

Edited by the grinch