-2,-1,0,+2 through +16 extended swing arms

ok bro

i want +2 round house carrier! the style in the pic looks fine square or whatever style it is. is it made of chromoly??? how much for chrome?

also how much with the caliper brackett so i dont have to order one somewere else???

also how about +2 and 1 forward a arms let me know man i got the cash make me a deal and i will buy the whole setup and advertise for ya man down here in florida!!!! pm me the prices etc

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am working on that, does any company sell a round carrier that will accept the factory banshee axle and brake caliper?

absolutly... most after market swingers take banshee axles and calipers.... im not sure who to contact to setup a wholesale with... maybe contack gary at quicksand... or cascade.. jst start calling shops and see if they will give you some insite...

You should put a large hole in the carrier housing so you can lube the zerk fitting. The ones that will sell the most are the round tube or oval tube swing arms. Can you weigh one for me. How about a +8 with chromoly honda style carrier. Weight is a big issue for a lot of guys like me.

looks like a good product... keep in mind when someone buys a swinger alot of times they have a carrier already so they dont want to have to get a differant honda style one... you might find a pattern for a banshee that doesnt need honda shit...

good luck getting it going... 180 is a killer deal!

Oh crap wait! So will this carrier not work then?

http://store.albaaction.com/shop/CB1-BLK-JJ.html

It's from J&J, they make Honda style but I think this one is Yamaha specific. HELP!

bump

guess we missed out on the realy good deals... found this on yfzcentral ...I guess somebody had to be 1st wish it was us

"""Hi i am new to this forum but have been fabricating alot of things and am looking into fabricating some atv parts. We have alot of equipment including a 4 axis cnc milling center, tig welders etc. What i am looking for is some one willing to let me use there a arms so i can build a jig so i can build extended versions. All i need is one set for each model so first come first serve. Well here is the kicker they will be free for the person that will let me do this. The only thing that i cannot do is include the heim joints. Most models will use all heim joints to replace the bushings and ball joints. Also the will include heavier tie rods with heim joints which i will need the original to make a jig and check measurements with, then when the arms are built the factory and extended arms will be shipped back to you. I will pay the shiiping to you but you will have to pay the shipping to me. So if you want to give it a shot let me know, hey if you dont like em sell em or throw them away (which will not be the case) and youd be out nothing or make a little money off of it. Also same goes with the rear swing arms, looking for raptor, banshee, warrior etc let me know if anybody is interested, and my name is James Brokman thanks, Jim

here is a list of items i allready have if you have some a arms or a swinger not on the list let me know"""

bump

guess we missed out on the realy good deals... found this on yfzcentral ...I guess somebody had to be 1st wish it was us

"""Hi i am new to this forum but have been fabricating alot of things and am looking into fabricating some atv parts. We have alot of equipment including a 4 axis cnc milling center, tig welders etc. What i am looking for is some one willing to let me use there a arms so i can build a jig so i can build extended versions. All i need is one set for each model so first come first serve. Well here is the kicker they will be free for the person that will let me do this. The only thing that i cannot do is include the heim joints. Most models will use all heim joints to replace the bushings and ball joints. Also the will include heavier tie rods with heim joints which i will need the original to make a jig and check measurements with, then when the arms are built the factory and extended arms will be shipped back to you. I will pay the shiiping to you but you will have to pay the shipping to me. So if you want to give it a shot let me know, hey if you dont like em sell em or throw them away (which will not be the case) and youd be out nothing or make a little money off of it. Also same goes with the rear swing arms, looking for raptor, banshee, warrior etc let me know if anybody is interested, and my name is James Brokman thanks, Jim

here is a list of items i allready have if you have some a arms or a swinger not on the list let me know"""

I am also from central. Hey Jim how the fuck can be selling parts or offering to make parts. I brought you lots of parts from my yfz and my buddies 450r. Its now been 6 damn weeks now and no parts back... Not even stock ones.. So there I sit wheeler on lift all tore appart...You have not returned my calls in a week now, makes me wonder if your legit!!! I see that you have spent lots of time and money on these parts, but how can you sit here and sell swing arms to other people and not give me my stock and the parts you made.. I mean that was the deal. I let you use our stock parts so you can set up your jig and start making them. Now you wanna sell and no parts for me... WTF!!!!!!!!!!

I am also from central. Hey Jim how the fuck can be selling parts or offering to make parts. I brought you lots of parts from my yfz and my buddies 450r. Its now been 6 damn weeks now and no parts back... Not even stock ones.. So there I sit wheeler on lift all tore appart...You have not returned my calls in a week now, makes me wonder if your legit!!! I see that you have spent lots of time and money on these parts, but how can you sit here and sell swing arms to other people and not give me my stock and the parts you made.. I mean that was the deal. I let you use our stock parts so you can set up your jig and start making them. Now you wanna sell and no parts for me... WTF!!!!!!!!!!

:down:

I sent James my stock Banshee swingarm. He has been in contact with me the whole time and I am sure that he will get the parts done. Making a swingarm isnt an easy job, not just making a jig. My understanding was he was looking for parts that people had extra. I would not have taken any parts off my bike and have my bike out of commision while they were being made. Just my .02

I sent James my stock Banshee swingarm. He has been in contact with me the whole time and I am sure that he will get the parts done. Making a swingarm isnt an easy job, not just making a jig. My understanding was he was looking for parts that people had extra. I would not have taken any parts off my bike and have my bike out of commision while they were being made. Just my .02

I know im just getting anxious to ride now thats its nice out. I seen all the pics of the parts. He has his work cut out for him. Im sure they will be great parts as well. Im not trying to bash him. I know it semms like it from what I wrote before.. I just hope he calls me back soon and I can go get my parts so I can ride again.. Thats all

This guy from day one has been nothing but trouble for me, first the deal was that i was using his swing arm and a arms to build aftermarket ones and give his stock ones and a set of aftermarket to him for free for letting me use his parts, so he drove down to our shop and showed up with bumpers and steering stems expecting me to make all of this stuff for free but all i wanted was the swingarm and a arms, and not 3 or 4 days later he was allready calling expecting them to be done which is impossible doing it in 3 or 4 weeks is almost impossible, all these parts have to be engineered and then find a supplier that can make them and make them right so the parts will work and not half ass it, i cant half ass it because if the first run of parts dont work very well my name is screwed and nobody will but anything from me right? And you know whats funny he calls me cussing and sending me nasty emails and i dont know why but does he not realize i am doing this work for him for free? did i say free? yep. Anyways he says i havent returned his calls thats funny i just talked to him on saturday , isnt that 2 days ago? the reason for that is because i am currently 300 miles away from home because my grandma died and i have a funeral to go to in the morning and i cant sit on the phone and argue with this guy about some bullshit in front of my family, i just dont need that, i am just going to send his parts back and send him his gas money for driving down here and be done with it, also this guy thinks i should work on his parts round the clock and quit my job just to get his parts done and i have a family to spend time with too, this is just plain ridiculous, also building a banshee swingarm is much faster and easier than a yfz 450 swing arm to build and that swingarm takes alot more parts and alot more outsourcing of those parts to build them, i dont think its worth the trouble or the time. Also with the banshee swing arm i recieved from vtecjun before i got your parts thats why they will be done before his , i just dont understand it, i am doing his work for FREE!!!!! and he comes on here trying to bash me? also when you order a swing arm or some a arms how long do they tell you it will take to recieve them? most say 4-6 weeks because they are built to order right? and they allready have there parts designed and all of there jigs built and parts ready and all they have to do is weld them together and it still takes 4-6 weeks, he wanted me to build the jigs get parts and have them done in 2 weeks, i dont know,