-2,-1,0,+2 through +16 extended swing arms

Here i am manufacturing extended swing arms for banshees, I have made a new jig fixture to where i can build -2,-1,0,+2,+4,+6,+8,+10,+12,+14, and +16 sizes. All are fully tig welded and all brackets are laser cut. Includes new bearings allready pressed in and powdercoated in any color of your choice, please allow 3 weeks for manufacturing and powdercoating as these are built to order please add $25 for lengths of +10 and up, can aslo make custom sizes, also these are for factory carrier

alo manufacturing swingarms for yfz450,z400,trx450, raptor

a arms for, banshee, yfz450, trx450, raptor, cannondale

here is the jig that still needs a few brackets installed

DSC00719.jpg

DSC00720.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

some pictures of some of the laser cut brackets, these specifically are for z400 +2 a arms

DSC00711.jpg

DSC00712.jpg

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00716.jpg

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 things..

1. Before you advertise and sell your goods on this site, It would be nice if you asked the site admin, LEE, for permission.... It's not like you've got a few items to sell. You're a builder and fabricator of items...and this is a business....sponsor the site.

2. Are you only building stock carrier arms? Round house is clearly a better design...period...

Good luck to you...but if you're gonna get something out of it...put something back in, please.

2 things..

1. Before you advertise and sell your goods on this site, It would be nice if you asked the site admin, LEE, for permission.... It's not like you've got a few items to sell. You're a builder and fabricator of items...and this is a business....sponsor the site.

2. Are you only building stock carrier arms? Round house is clearly a better design...period...

Good luck to you...but if you're gonna get something out of it...put something back in, please.

Well currently i am an operator for the international union of operating engineers and work night shift this here is just a hobby, i like to build stuff with metal and as of right now i have bought $6000 in material {chrome moly is very expensive} and tools. If i made even a dollar i would love to put it back into this site, because if this site wasnt here i would of made $o right? I am just trying to build stuff cheaper for everybody, not everyone can afford an $1100 swing arm

not everyone can afford an $1100 swing arm

Myself included...and the pricing is not in question. Although...a finished picture product would be nice, as well.

However...all I'm saying is it's not like you're buying and selling your own old parts, etc., on here.

I'm not saying you're going to make a killing off this biz...there's a lot of competition.

I'm just saying asking the site admin, and maybe paying the premium member fee (like 35 bucks or so) would be a good start...that's all...

Can somebody point my toward phow to pay the member fee?

Also thanks for letting me know, i did not know you couldnt post stuff like this, i should have read a little more on the thing you click to agree too. Im not trying to stir up anything, this looks like an awesome site

Edited by jamesbrokman1

Actually...I meant round house for a banshee arm.

If you click on the button above this posting, it says (Get the Edge, Banshee HQ Premium) that should start the process. Again, I think it's 35 per year...

You're not stirring...but there are those that have paid for advertising space that support the site, what's fair is fair, that's all...

Good luck!!

Or...click here:

http://www.bansheehq.com/index.php?option=...5&Itemid=32

Actually...I meant round house for a banshee arm.

If you click on the button above this posting, it says (Get the Edge, Banshee HQ Premium) that should start the process. Again, I think it's 35 per year...

You're not stirring...but there are those that have paid for advertising space that support the site, what's fair is fair, that's all...

Good luck!!

Or...click here:

http://www.bansheehq.com/index.php?option=...5&Itemid=32

that is for a banshee swing arm $30 more for the round housing conversion, i was saying the carrier in the housing in the pic is off of a trx 450r

LOL here is what i am trying to say, i make banshee swingarms with the round housing and yes you do have to use the honda stuff or buy a conversion carrier that will accept your axle and brake stuff. The carrier in the picture is from a trx450r and can be used in the banshee round housing swingarm, i also make the stock style witht the brackets to retain all of your factory stuff , either style your choice.

Looks like you have some high quality materials there, sounds like an AWESOME price for what you get.

Get some pics of some swingers completed and your site membership ect and I'll bet you start getting hits. I'd focus on getting some banshee ones completed, chances are that and the 450 swingers will be the best selling.