-2,-1,0,+2 through +16 extended swing arms

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long have you been waiting on this stuff?

Unless I'm missing something, it seems like it's been over a month. This kinda worries me. We build things that are a lot more complex over the span of a day---my point being that if it's taking a month for (1) unit to get done, I'm worried how long it will take after he starts actually getting orders.

Please tell me that I'm missing something here. The price is decent, and I'd rather buy one then have to make one myself. I'm just not going to wait months on end.

James,

Would you be willing to sell the components unfinished for a unit? I have no problem welding my own, but I don't want to have to get the parts water-jet cut, nor have to make a CAD drawing for the 5-axis. I just want enough to build one for myself, and possibly my brother.

Thanks.

Josh

• 2 weeks later...

i think i have molly something grease in my bearings...

this kind of thing happens from time to time. someone gets all upiddy in the making something but when it comes right down to it it just dosent get dont that stinks. here is an idea get at least 2 each of the more popular arms done adn ready to go!! then SELL THEM. not get order then build then sell...

hope it works out for you guys..

Called James... Never heard back.. I am the first one that sent my STOCK banshee swinger.... Promised +6 CHROME

Ya i know no1 has heard from him on z400central for awhile either and i think he was on a couple other forums also

ive just been reading the whole story and heres what I think so far. I think this whole business/idea kinda got started on too big of a scale and the guy started getting replys and offers and requests all at once for shit. and I think in one post he said he was workin 12 hr shifts 7 days a week. and he plans on doin all this work with the swingarms and a-arms on his off time? is he superman or what? :blink:

im sure this guy has got the parts and material and skills to make some nice stuff, but other things aint exactly tallying up with his schedule I guess. im sure though this guys stuff would become pretty well known if he had time to really get some work done with it and start selling swingarms and a-arms an all. but I guess what I mean is, he needs to make some extra time if he's gonna be this serious about making the parts and getting this business started (if thats what he's aiming at).

when/if things really start to rollin with this deal we could use a couple swingarms. one for a wr500 powered drag blaster and one for a banshee (stock)

• 2 weeks later...