-2,-1,0,+2 through +16 extended swing arms

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would be very interested if you had pictures of a finished banshee arm... i'll try it out and let everyone else know about it on the BHQ - I'll be the guinea pig lmao...

Eric

Yea i am trying to get a finished pic, the darn company that is doing my lazer cutting hsa been really slow but as soon as i get those brackets i can tig em together and have a finished product, also does that stock swing arm look familiar is it yours?

Yea i am trying to get a finished pic, the darn company that is doing my lazer cutting hsa been really slow but as soon as i get those brackets i can tig em together and have a finished product, also does that stock swing arm look familiar is it yours?

It looks like a stock banshee swinger :biggrin: Whats the question your asking?

How much extra for say a +8. Also what size/kind of tubing?

On a radiused swingarm you would have to send me a pic to show me exactly what you want, just go into paintbrush and draw a picture and send it to james.brokman@cox.net. I cant give you an exact price without seeing exactly what you want . And for material i can use a mild steel rectangle tube or 4130 chrome moly but will be extra for chrome moly as the price is about $23 per foot for a 1'' x 2'' tube and also to roll the tube it must be a rectangle tube because it retains it shape and strength better than an oval or round tube. Also stock or round housing?

On a radiused swingarm you would have to send me a pic to show me exactly what you want, just go into paintbrush and draw a picture and send it to james.brokman@cox.net. I cant give you an exact price without seeing exactly what you want . And for material i can use a mild steel rectangle tube or 4130 chrome moly but will be extra for chrome moly as the price is about $23 per foot for a 1'' x 2'' tube and also to roll the tube it must be a rectangle tube because it retains it shape and strength better than an oval or round tube. Also stock or round housing?

Rectangle tubing, dang. I was hoping for something along the lines of this.

Picture133.jpg

I know that these arent the strongest, but then again all i do is hillshoot and drag.

Build a rep on this site. Keep your customers happy, shipments on time, products quality, and you will be getting more referals than you know what to do with. Goodluck, looks like you have very nice things going on over there. Someone needs to get one and post what you think!

That's looks pretty damn good so far :thumbsup: Can you lazer cut a design in the carrier area, like an Iron Cross or Spade etc ? Thanks.

Yes. he told me that the carrier housing needs to be sent out. Very good price on the swingarm im looking for too. :thumbsup:

Build a rep on this site. Keep your customers happy, shipments on time, products quality, and you will be getting more referals than you know what to do with. Goodluck, looks like you have very nice things going on over there. Someone needs to get one and post what you think!

Thats what i said, i'll try one out for free (its my life on the line right?), and let everyone know... not such a bad idea right? :biggrin: