-2,-1,0,+2 through +16 extended swing arms

Thats what i said, i'll try one out for free (its my life on the line right?), and let everyone know... not such a bad idea right? :biggrin:

Thanks you for all of the repsonses and yes i can get designs cut in the round housing but i do have to send them out of town because in the omaha council bluffs area i do not know of a 5 axis lazer or water jet around here, that is what you need to cut on a radius like that or a 4 axis milling center. We have a 3 axis machine but the 4th axis is what actually rotates the part while it machines/cuts the side of the tubing.

I will make a deal for the first person to contact me i will build them a swing arm with standard or round housing in any length they want, powdercoated and with new bearings pressed in for $150 shipped, again just the first person only. I am just trying to get my name out there and have somebody that has purchased one tell all of you about the quality of my parts.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks you for all of the repsonses and yes i can get designs cut in the round housing but i do have to send them out of town because in the omaha council bluffs area i do not know of a 5 axis lazer or water jet around here, that is what you need to cut on a radius like that or a 4 axis milling center. We have a 3 axis machine but the 4th axis is what actually rotates the part while it machines/cuts the side of the tubing.

I will make a deal for the first person to contact me i will build them a swing arm with standard or round housing in any length they want, powdercoated and with new bearings pressed in for $150 shipped, again just the first person only. I am just trying to get my name out there and have somebody that has purchased one tell all of you about the quality of my parts.

You've got a deal and a PM!! For that price I'd love to go roundhouse. Shoot me back a PM with details for payment and I'll try it out! Let's do this!! -Brian

You've got a deal and a PM!! For that price I'd love to go roundhouse. Shoot me back a PM with details for payment and I'll try it out! Let's do this!! -Brian

looking for a +2 swing-arm round housing i need it raw unfinished shipped to va 24219 shoot me a price and wait time

here are some more pics of some cnc machined parts for the swing arms

the clamps for the round style carriers

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00734.jpg

the pivot bearing tube that holds the pivot bearings that welds on to the front of the swingarm

DSC00737.jpg

factory carrier brackets for the stock style

DSC00740.jpg

DSC00739.jpg

threaded tubing inserts for extended a arms with caster and camber adjustability

DSC00741.jpg

DSC00742.jpg

DSC00743.jpg

as you can see i have a ton of parts to build a few of these so let me know if anybody is interested

Worked on some swingarms today got some pics

pics of a +16 round housing swingarm, still needs the shock mounts and chain guide mount installed

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00751.jpg

pics of a +2 round housing swingarm

DSC00760.jpg

DSC00757.jpg

a little sneak peak on the decals that will be put on after powdercoating or plating, i will have these in all different colors so you can do any color combination with your swingarm and decal

DSC00762.jpg

factory carrier mockup

DSC00765.jpg

DSC00767.jpg

Also thru this week ending friday may 18th i will build and length and housing style for $180 shipped and that includes powdercoated in the color of your choice and new bearings pressed in, i have a few days off at the end of the week so i can get a few more built, i should have at least 1 of every size from -2 to +16 in standard and round housing, also includes the decal in any color you would like, also chrome plating is available but takes a few days longer as it usually takes 1 week for the chrome shop to get them done for me, i will find out for the cost on the chrome plating on monday morning

looks like a good product... keep in mind when someone buys a swinger alot of times they have a carrier already so they dont want to have to get a differant honda style one... you might find a pattern for a banshee that doesnt need honda shit...

good luck getting it going... 180 is a killer deal!

looks like a good product... keep in mind when someone buys a swinger alot of times they have a carrier already so they dont want to have to get a differant honda style one... you might find a pattern for a banshee that doesnt need honda shit...

good luck getting it going... 180 is a killer deal!

i am working on that, does any company sell a round carrier that will accept the factory banshee axle and brake caliper?