Edgewater, MD 21037-1742

(410) 956-5332

Brokman, James

[undisclosed] Malibu Palms Dr

Virginia Bch, VA 23452

Heres what came up when i ran his supposed phone number

Type: Cell Phone

Provider: Cricket Comm

One thing that should be noted. He would have to live in the Omaha/CB area as cricket phones ONLY work in lincoln and omaha.

Edited by Coupelx

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...

I finally got a hold of him. He admitted to being a liar and that he didn't really do anything with the parts. He even told me that he never really made a arms or swingarms. I told him if he doesn't send me my parts, I'm calling the police, so he sent out my parts......

I sent him a brand new set of burgard a arms still in the original packing and my stock swingarm. What I got back were messed up a arms thrown in a box. One of the ball joints are missing and another is smashed up. So I'm still missing my swingarm and have a arms with $40 plus shipping in damage. And they're not in the original packing, so they're not really "brand new in box" anymore, which is what i want to say since i'm selling them.

• 1 year later...

lol sum fucked up people..From post 1 I saw fake shit.. Come on 150 shipped with powder coating etc etc.. fuck that.. diggin up a old post who are you james? Trying to find out what there going to do with you.. If you send a personal check and he cashed it and didnt pull out his deal i would look further on busting him with fraud.. For the person who dropped there shit off why dont you give that address out where you dropped it off Im sure u can find him there eh?

this whole ordeal was a scam. and there is some questiable people on this thread..

thats why i wont buy anything unless u got some feedback .... ive had nothing but good luck and dealt with good people on hq because that...

i double check with some of the older members and get their .02....

i might lose out on adeal or to, but its batter to than loseing my ass to some fuckin crook. :down: