SHOW OF UR TRUCKS!

FasterThanU90

I understand the transfer case will sit lower, I know that. Still seems like a steep angle to me. Also, I can tell those heims are too small. I've been building suspension for many years. Those should be atleast 1 1/4" heims. I believe what I see is 3/4" heims. I could be wrong... but I know they aren't 1 1/4". I totally commend your buddy on undertaking a project like that. That's a lot of hard work without having the proper tools. Looks like he did his research and triangulated everything nicely. Just a few couple hiccups I could see in the near future that might be worth correcting now, rather than waiting til something breaks and it ends up costing a lot more, or maybe getting someone hurt.

squatted a bit in the back with trailer on, but shes still pretty

'03 STX XLT 4x4, 5.4, limited slip,trans cooler, all that good stuff, and my favorite thing of all -AN ARM REST in the middle! (bench seats with no armrest are torture )

P1040110Medium.jpg

(i didnt put the hood scoop on, the previous owner from Yonkers did it..go figure) , he took good care of her though

not a fan of the hood scoop, or the low front end with fog lights, has the SVT front end on it, not ideal for a 4x4, but it looks nice, only downside is no tow hooks on front

• 5 months later...

my truck:

1970 Chevy

when it looked good......this is about the only time it was clean.....700r4 tranny......3.73 lockered diff

t3.jpg

P6050082.jpg

and what makes it go..............around high 13's in the quarter before I hurt the 700r4..... not bad for a 4500 pound beast....

.060 over 350..... scat 3.75" crank and eagle 5.7" rods...... vortec heads.... small cam.....

100_4331.jpg

and because a 50 mile round trip per day to college and work sucks when your getting 10mpg on 93 octane .......................most of the time I drive this

100_4319.jpg

Here is my tow rig and my trailer. It is like pulling the damn house.

Picture389.jpg

Picture390.jpg