how to take the ugly out of a banshee

yfzut

hey that dick wad started in on me for nothing... and i bet he has alot more than $1300 in his entire banshee.... i'm sorry i dont have billet everything on my quads.... and i could give a fuck less about kotin his banshee where he lives or anything else... this was a thread about yfznuts "creation" and he told me to step up with some pics of mine.... as i did... then kotin gets in on it.....

i'm done with this stupid fucking thread.....

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whats with the racism? Tell us how you really feel!!!

Hey FUCK YOU MAN!!!, IT'S MY OPINION (and I'm not alone) AND I'M ENTITLED TO IT!

Not only is it ugly but the structure of the steering stem is comprimised. It isn't with a fullbore kit RETARD!

Lets see your quad, Is it Italian to?, dose it have IROC stuck on the side with a leather side bag? and leave a trail of grease wherever it goes?

Don't be all pissy cause I've made valid statments, someone is gonna get themselves hurt on that abortion and they'll blame Yamaha!

And in case you didn't notice ballwash this is BANSHEE HQ we're all here cause we enjoy the Banshee and the way it looks why do you think there is such a following.

460464[/snapback]

wow, all i wanted to do is show people my idea and how it was coming along. and the title how to take the ugly out of a banshee was meant to be a joke, if i get done with this and dont like it i will make the other banshee setup on fullbore banshee plastic. just wanted to try this out since the 87 was pretty messed up and i had a decent set of plastic after swapping out the plastic on my yfz.

hey that dick wad started in on me for nothing...  and i bet he has alot more than $1300 in his entire banshee....  i'm sorry i dont have billet everything on my quads....    and i could give a fuck less about kotin his banshee where he lives or anything else...  this was a thread about yfznuts "creation" and he told me to step up with some pics of mine....  as i did...  then kotin gets in on it..... 

i'm done with this stupid fucking thread.....

460774[/snapback]

ha you put pics of an ugly ass quad up and ASKED people openion.

I just don't understand why you would want to do this to a banshee. It seems to me that since the raptor first came out, everybody that has come out with a new quad since has tried to come as close as possible to making it look like a raptor, without being an exact copy. It seems that there are very few new quads on the market that don't have the craptor-ish plastic, and fortunately the shee happens to be one of them. In my opinion, if you want to have a quad that really looks good, stick with the stock shee plastic, and try to do something original with it. Get original with cutting the plastic, get some unique airbrush work done, do a custom graphics kit, but don't jump on the craptor/YFZ/everything else bandwagon. I will admit, that the idea of putting the YFZ plastic on a shee is pretty original, and something I have never seen before, but in the end, it's going to be looking more and more like everything else. You will learn that if you want to come up with something that is going to turn heads, creativity and originality go a long way.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree then. Typically when the words "one of the few" are used it makes something unique. I've never seen somebody throw a YFZ seat, tank, plastic on a Banshee. But then again the only banshee's I see are mine and the ones on here since nobody owns them around me anymore. Everybody gets excited when somebody throws a shee engine in a YFZ but now that he's done a similar thing everybody thinks he's an idiot and that doesn't make sense to me. Granted the YFZ with the shee engine would probably be a better machine, he had to work with what he had. It's interesting that he did it and I think everybody should cool off until we see the final product. And whenever you want I'm sure you can post up your shee with his and have a vote on which one is more unique.

In think what he did with the YFZ plastics looks good in my book. No offense, but you might want to put some TLC into your bike before calling another persons SHIT...Just a thought :shrugani::shrugani::shrugani:

seems funny that everyperson thats seen this thing says it's nice....    except you and one other guy on here..  hell i got compliments  in the "lets see your banshee thread"    but then agian i really don't give a fuck what you think.....

460286[/snapback]

The guy posted the topic calling it how to take the ugly out of a banshee...how did he not expect to get a bunch of haters?

There is ALOT of people who love the look of a banshee thats what makes it a banshee. I you take a 68 Camaro and put a 53 chevy truck body on it what do ya get... certinly not a 68 Camaro.

Granted it may be unique or different (ironicly thats how some describe the mentaly challenged) but thats not how the topic was titled, it was titled in a way to push the buttons of all us banshee lovers here on BANSHEE HQ, and it dosn't take a genius to see that lots of us didn't like it, nor did they like it on planet sand!

It dosent take the ugly out of a banshee, it looks worse and out of place.

I'm glad that I didn't have to go through the effort, expense, and half ass'n to get laughed at!

When its all finished he'll have to be the one to ride it. :rotflmao:

I for one think 370's banshee is pretty decent, looks like lots of goodies on it too..suspension etc., I'd like to see his other 3 banshees and thet tri-z on alky...damn thats just sounds scary!!!!

The guy posted the topic calling it how to take the ugly out of a banshee...how did he not expect to get a bunch of haters?

There is ALOT of people who love the look of a banshee thats what makes it a banshee. I you take a 68 Camaro and put a 53 chevy truck body on it what do ya get... certinly not a 68 Camaro.

Granted it may be unique or different (ironicly thats how some describe the mentaly challenged) but thats not how the topic was titled, it was titled in a way to push the buttons of all us banshee lovers here on BANSHEE HQ, and it dosn't take a genius to see that lots of us didn't like it, nor did they like it on planet sand!

It dosent take the ugly out of a banshee, it looks worse and out of place.

I'm glad that I didn't have to go through the effort, expense, and half ass'n to get laughed at!

When its all finished he'll have to be the one to ride it. :rotflmao:

I agree with you in every point...

RIPPEN

I think it looks good. I personally don't like the fact that Yamaha ran this bike pretty much unchanged for almost 20 years and only really changed the fromt suspension. All else is pretty much unchanged. Stock plastics, fullbores. still unmistakeably BANSHEE.

Good job on taking YFZ plastics and adapting it to your banshee. Looks like a quality job of modification and fabrication.

I was considering putting my spare Shee Engine in a Suzuki LT chassis i have sitting in my back yard.(with purple plastics and a black seat) It is either the Shee engine or my 85 CR500 engine. That would be Hot Rodding OLD School style. taking a big engine and throwing it into a smaller lighter chassis. All things being equal the LT350Z be faster than a Stock chassis'd banshee. My 87 weighs 312 lbs with a full tank of fuel. my 85 weighs 310 lbs full. What does a banshee weigh full?

How much weight will the tubing and engine add to it?

But by the looks of most of the replies here it would be blasphemy to do that.

Wasn't it Loco that had a cr500 powered shee chassis? That bike was sick.

I want to do something similar but have everyone think it is just an LT at first glance. Either banshee or CR powered