Brand New Grand River Inframe pipes!

• 1 year later...

Huh. Same shit today? I haven't even sold a set of those old Suicide Drag pipes since 2006 I think. You would think after 8 years I might have changed the pipe a few times? The pipes today are constantly improving. Back then we built one pipe to fit everything. Today that would never happen. Every pipe is built to the engine.

I do have a few sets of these old Inframes hanging in the shop. Thinking about putting some together for testing and see how they run against the new Hooker Inframe.

How bout that bet Borrink? Who wants to see which inframe pipe comes out on top? I'm up for this dyno run. 10g's!! 350 on gas, Inframes.

How bout that bet Borrink? Who wants to see which inframe pipe comes out on top? I'm up for this dyno run. 10g's!! 350 on gas, Inframes.

Hmm, how did that go about 10 years ago? Oh ya' " You wouldn't know where to begin except to start rolling cones"

Haha, never understood what tom meant by that. Usually I'd think it was good that a fella knew how to design by hand, then let a couple yutzez dye it up and weld the stamps...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...