Brand New Grand River Inframe pipes!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 8/2/2005 at 10:27 PM, ROCKETMAN29 said:

i cant say ive ever realy disliked more than a couple people in my life, but the few i have i feel were for a good reason, andy could never make a pipe that looks as good and performs like the rockets or his inframes would look as good as his out of frames, i have the original pattern i used to make the out of frames for andy and unlike him i have the equipment to make them, at this point you guys who think hes a saint thats what you believe, but he and i know! and i hope @ one point or another he realizes that he f-ed over a few good people but i think he sees to many dollar signs to care!i would love to go to his shop with a video camera and some tools and see who could build a better suicide pipe, id bet 10,000 that i produce a pipe that looks exactly like his out of frames and that he wouldnt know where to start other than to start rolling cones! sorry for the novel and im ready for the bet anytime andy!

u really are a key board warrior arent you buddy. id love to meet you at the track one day and show you what a real pipe can do and not your junkers, FAFO