Brand New Grand River Inframe pipes!

I beleive a patent on a pipe would have to be a patent on the volume of the cone.  Unfortunately, I don't think you can get a patent on a volume.  Just my guess.

399150[/snapback]

Jay would the volume not be determined by the actual size of it? I am sure you can get a patent on the dimensions of a item if you were to submit a blue print of the item.

I beleive a patent on a pipe would have to be a patent on the volume of the cone.  Unfortunately, I don't think you can get a patent on a volume.  Just my guess.

399150[/snapback]

true, cant patent a volume. but what about the design that makes that volume critical; like 1bad said. i think with enough tweaking a pipe could be patented. but could turn into a huge legal fiasco.

Nope, Not trying to start anything I think Andy's alright. Just that someone said he made rocket pipes and I wanted to clarify. I am sure Cpi's, Rockets, Shearers, and whatever types GRR calls theirs, are all so close that they could all beat each other on different set ups. Comes down to the Quality, fit and finish, and the customer service after the purchase. I don't mean to offend anyone.

i cant say ive ever realy disliked more than a couple people in my life, but the few i have i feel were for a good reason, andy could never make a pipe that looks as good and performs like the rockets or his inframes would look as good as his out of frames, i have the original pattern i used to make the out of frames for andy and unlike him i have the equipment to make them, at this point you guys who think hes a saint thats what you believe, but he and i know! and i hope @ one point or another he realizes that he f-ed over a few good people but i think he sees to many dollar signs to care!i would love to go to his shop with a video camera and some tools and see who could build a better suicide pipe, id bet 10,000 that i produce a pipe that looks exactly like his out of frames and that he wouldnt know where to start other than to start rolling cones! sorry for the novel and im ready for the bet anytime andy!

:headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:  :headbang:

I have a 4mm stroker motor from Andy. No problems here. Hell, I email him and get answers back. If I had the $$$ I'd be lookin at some in frames.

392436[/snapback]

I rode that bike and it hauls ass.

Even though I was apparently "short shifting it"

I'd get back and Rodney would tell me to let it wind out. :huh: Apparently that thing just keeps pulling and pulling and pulling.

He was keeping up and beating alot of the bikes @ Dumont even with his -2 swingarm.

:shrugani:

Yea, Tom Maybe your right!! Maybe thats why I am still designing, building, and selling pipes, and your NOT??

Anytime you want to learn how to design and build two stroke exhaust pipes, come on over with that ten grand and Ill be glad to school you! Thats right about the amount I paid you to start Rocket Pipes!!

By the way Tom, I know the brains behind your operation, and it surely aint you!! And I can promise you, I am THE ONLY brains in my operation! Of course besides all the great input and results I get from the Grand River Team members.

EQUIPMENT??? Is that some kind of joke? What do you have Tom? An old beat up limo?? :o I own EVERYTHING it takes to build my pipes. Everything! Paid for! thats why my business is not for sale! Even if it was, I heard what you sold Rocket for, and thats a good price considering. But multiply that by 2 and maybe you could buy into half of Grand River Racing!! :headbang:

Oh buy the way, our new inframe stampings are in, and they ROCK!

• 4 weeks later...
Yea, Tom Maybe your right!!  Maybe thats why I am still designing, building, and selling pipes, and your NOT?? !

Anytime you want to learn how to design and build two stroke exhaust pipes, come on over with that ten grand and Ill be glad to school you!  Thats right about the amount I paid you to start Rocket Pipes!!

By the way Tom, I know the brains behind your operation, and it surely aint you!!  And I can promise you, I am THE ONLY brains in my operation!  Of course besides all the great input and results I get from the Grand River Team members.

EQUIPMENT???  Is that some kind of joke?  What do you have Tom?  An old beat up limo?? :o  I own EVERYTHING it takes to build my pipes.  Everything!  Paid for! thats why my business is not for sale!  Even if it was, I heard what you sold Rocket for, and thats a good price considering.  But multiply that by 2 and maybe you could buy into half of Grand River Racing!! :headbang:

Oh buy the way, our new inframe stampings are in, and they ROCK!

401489[/snapback]

dont be so sure on that andy, i still have the leftovers from my last puchase of stampings before i sold ron borinks DESIGN, never would sell my buisness!, im in no way a bragger but realisticly, at home, not at my shop i have more machinery and tools than most die shops! this is the first time your finaly admitting that we made your pipes for you, but all you ever had to do was not do shit behind our backs and we would probley still be cool! i also am glad to hear your designing your own pipes, not alot of people are able to do it and do it well, as for myself, i have one of the best pipe designers learn from (my brother)and if you honestly would take that 10 g challenge i am 100 percent serious about it, you got 440 @ your shop or would i have to rewire my pipe machines? btw im using your new inframes for test purposes to insure next years pipes are fasternu! good luck! and that limo got more pussy than your wife gives her mistress lol, j/k

• 1 month later...

The more I read your last post Tom, the more I realize the idiot you are! Yes you did build my pipes, but you must have forgotten you were working for me! Maybe because you could not hold a job anywhere else. I gave you the chance and you even screwed that up! You must have lost you mind Tom, to think you were the MAN behind our Suicide pipes. I had 4 guys working for me at that time and you just happen to be one of the guys welding pipes. You were a welder not a pipe designer!

10,000. for a challenge? Now you sound JUST like all the other 'builders' that try to challenge me! I know I can build a better pipe than you and do it with my own knowledge and my own two hands. Only thing is I dont NEED to prove anything to you or your customers. How bout this challenge, you find as many customers as you can with my pipes, and if they want to trade for your pipes, have them send them in and Ill buy them a set of your pipes. Sounds like a real good deal for you!?

Shit behind your back Tom? Get real I dont need to keep anything behind anybodys back.

Another funny thing, we keep selling pipes Tom! :dance: Once again Grand River Racing is here to stay!

damn chris..them pipes have a nice bend to them..looks like theyll flow a ton of air...ill take 14 sets as long as the silencers are welded together properly :lol:

421990[/snapback]

welding is optinal. i call these pipes the "better than GRR, rockets, sheerer, and CPI combined times 2 " pipe

chris you worthless son of a bitch, my brother and i first drew that picture! that is our copy and your design is crap and the silencers are all wrong IMO ,i can see your bend has been changed as well <_< its all cool chris642 ..i dont need you, cause im designing a super duper stage 7 inframe pipe called the "tornadoe" it will outpower all pipes and its gonna rock :headbang::dance: